• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:11 PM

Just a reminder, the new season of GH starts next week. As far as I know everything is going as planned and they are opening with my favorite place to investigate, Fort Mifflin. I can't wait for all the other ghost hunters out there to see why I like the Fort so much. I hope you all enjoy it. Also if anyone ever wants to come out to investigate it I can most certainly put you in touch with the right people since I volunteer there from time to time. Or if someone wants to have a joint investigation with our team I can arrange that as well.

PS---It's going to be a good episode. I've heard bits of what happened. Of course not the important stuff due to confidentiality but I know it will turn out good.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#2 Cynthia_TN

Cynthia_TN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Beyond the paranormal, which is obvious, I like to read (mainly paranormal books, bios, true crime, etc..), make graphics and layouts, playing Texas Hold 'Em ( I racked up some dough New Year's Eve! lol), and I enjoy doing a lot of outdoor type things. I come from a drag racing family, so it's always fun to head to the track to watch my family race.

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:36 PM

I am so ready for the new season! :whoohoo:
Posted Image

#3 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:52 PM

I'm so excited for the new season, I can hardly stand it! Now I'm wishing I lived around Philly so I could tag along on an investigation!
Posted Image

#4 TFoley921

TFoley921

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:35 PM

Can't wait!! Tivo is SET. :whoohoo:

Tricia

#5 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:17 AM

Ditto on the tivo. :whoohoo: ..
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#6 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:46 AM

I've got to get better at reminding myself that it is on. I keep forgetting and then kicking myself that I've missed another episode.

The funny thing is, I've gotten three other people at work hooked on it, so I should have no excuse cause they are talking about it all the time.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:47 AM

The episodes usually wind up on YouTube within 24 hours of airing, just do a search on Ghost Hunters and find the users who upload regularly. I have to watch via YouTube right now because only the first season is on up here in Canada on Showcase Diva and they keep repeating the same episodes over and over until I want to scream.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#8 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:40 PM

I'm excited that people all over get to see places that we investigate all the time. They are also going to Burlington County Prison Museum in a future episode. Another really cool place. I just really can't wait for you all to see the Fort though. They are going to be showing a part of the Fort that few have ever seen. It is a newly discovered casemate. I can't say much more than that.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#9 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:35 PM

Hi Trish,

My hubby, the kids and myself visited the fort in early November, and we loved it. I tried to do a little amateur ghost hunting, but didn't really capture anything. The casement areas were very creepy feeling though. Just felt like I wasn't wanted in there, uncomfortable. My 10 year old had no problem running in there in the dark, she was braver than I, lol! How long ago was the new casement discovered? It is supposed to be underground, correct? I don't believe that was available to tour when I was there. I definitely want to visit again. My 10 year old and I are psyched for the new episode! :whee:

Ali

#10 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:56 PM

I think TAPS is supposed to be the first ones to investigate the underground area? Right? At least that's what it says on the info for that episode on my dish.

Hey Trish...has your group turned up any interesting evidence from the Fort? I'd be curious to see what you've found.
Posted Image

#11 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:57 PM

I don't think we get this show up here...if we do please let me know which network. Thanks!

#12 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:17 PM

Sci-fi channel
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#13 Romie

Romie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Anything Paranormal.

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:43 PM

Yippy!!! its time for Jay and Grant. I'll get the popcorn. :whee:

#14 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:00 PM

Sci-fi channel

thank you axman...I'll check it out...I hope we have it! Love you ax!

#15 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:28 PM

I don't think we get this show up here...if we do please let me know which network. Thanks!

Ah, a fellow Canadian. The First Season of Ghost Hunters is avaliable Friday nights at 9 pm on Showcase Diva. And they keep repeating the same episodes. I've no idea when they'll move on up to Season Two.

Otherwise, go to YouTube and do a search for Ghost Hunters, several people upload the episodes in parts within 24 hours of airing.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users