Quotes

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#31 wheeler08

wheeler08

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Well right now I am really getting into the paranormal things. I just have started going to different graveyards and haunted places doing alittle ghost hunting or trying to get some good pics or videos

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:31 AM

Ultimately, our battle is with ourselves. Whether in our activities in society, or whether in historical, political or economic developments, everything essentially boils down to a struggle between positive and negative forces.
>Brittany Wheeler<

Posted Image"Life is just a chance to grow a soul, and in the end, its not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years"HAPPY HUNTING <3Brittany

#32 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:02 AM

"Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."

Capt. Mal Reynolds - Serenity

Serenity was one of my favorite movies of all time... Although the series Firefly in which Serenity was based on was just a tad bit better...
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#33 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:43 AM

In a full heart there is room for everything; and in an empty heart there is room for nothing - Antonia Porchia
Posted Image

#34 Mustang

Mustang

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." ~Herm Albright (1876-1944)

#35 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:19 AM

Everyone is acting from his own level of consciousness. However hurtful some one is, he is doing the best he can, given the limits of his consciousness.
Posted Image

#36 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:35 AM

If you want to see a miracle in your life, you be that miracle ~ Bruce Almighty
Posted Image

#37 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes ~ Hugh Downs
Posted Image

#38 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:48 PM

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

William Arthur Ward
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#39 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:53 AM

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true ~ John Lilly
Posted Image

#40 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:47 AM

For life be, after all, only a waiting for something else than what we're doing, and death be all that we can rightly depend on ~ Dracula
Posted Image

#41 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:11 AM

Strong Timber

The tree that never had to fight
For sun and air and light,
That stood out on the open plain,
And always got its share of rain,
Never became a forest king,
But Lived and Died a scrubby thing.

The man who never had to toil,
Who never had to win his share,
Of sun and sky and light and air,
Never became a manly man,
But lived and died as he began.

Good timber does not grow in ease,
The stronger wind...the tougher trees,
The farther sky...the greater lenght,
The more the storm...the more the strenght.

By sun and cold; by rain and snows;
In tree or man, good timber grows,
Where thickest stands the forest growth,
We find the patriarchs of both.

And they all converse with the stars,
Whose broken branches show the scars,
Of many winds and much of strife,
This is the common law of life.

Author Unknown

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#42 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:26 AM

Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions ~ Edgar Cayce
Posted Image

#43 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:49 PM

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one ~ Elbert Hubbard
Posted Image

#44 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 30 May 2008 - 06:08 PM

100% down.
No credit checks.
No hassles.
No monthly payments.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#45 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:24 AM

When I started counting my Blessings, my whole life turned around ~ Willie Nelson
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users