• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 mjjfan4life2

mjjfan4life2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:52 PM

Ok guys I hope I don't sound crazy but as you know I bought a crystal today. When I bought, it was abvious it was not a shade of color, it was just white and clear. I practiced with it for a good 45 mins and then took a break. I asked if the color of my aura was white. The answer was no. My favorite color since I was little has been blue. I used to wear nothing but blue in middle school! So I asked if the color of my aura is blue. The answer was yes. When I came home later today, I took out my crystal and it strangley now has a blue tone to it! At first I suspected it was the lighting of something in my room so I went into my bathroom (which is all purple) and the crystal still was blue! I put it up against many shades ( green, white, red...) and it is still blue!
Are crystals know to change the color of the persons aura?
"We are not human beings having a spiritual expirence.. We are spiritual beings have a human expirence"

#17 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:26 PM

Boy, has this gotten way off the original topic. I think a new topic regarding crystals and how to use them should be posted in a new topic. The original post was about how to find out the name of your Guide(s).
I think it's already been stated that coming to know your Guide is something that takes some time and practice. Tools are not needed, but can help one to focus their attention. Listening to your inner voice can be helpful, but again that takes some practice and it seems to me like too many people want instant gratification. I think that this might be one reason why people can't make direct contact with their Spirit Guides. It's as thought the lesson you need to learn is to slow down and learn some patience as well. Our Guides are always with us, but sometimes they step back to let us learn something the hard way - so we will remember the lesson.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#18 smudgeabunny

smudgeabunny

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts of coarse, collecting Victorian clothing, artist specializing in pointillism, and rabbits!!

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

Hi Stefanie,

I bought the angel board 15 years ago and only began to use it 2 years ago. I watched a show where they used a pendulum on a board and I dusted off my board and had a go.
Angel boards can go from $20 to $40.

Good luck with your pendulum. nIt will not take you long to get the feel for it. :)

Cheers

Heather

Edited by smudgeabunny, 19 March 2008 - 04:23 PM.

#19 sensitive01

sensitive01

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:11 PM

hi,
ok well heres my opinion and ONLY my opinion, i completely respect everyone here but i disagree with not being able to find out names of spirit guides, i am a sensitive as well and i know my guides they have also been able to tell me the names of my friends guides so i do believe you can get their name and that they have a name, as well i picked up the name George as your guide but again we are over the net and i can still sometimes be wrong... again these are only my opinions and i dont mean any disrespect to anyone elses opinion!!
just wanted to share it!
have a good day guys!
Brittney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users