Amityville......The Hoax?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 deadzone

deadzone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Interests:I am a Clinical Psychologist, who uses a non-linear approach to helping individuals....Hence, my healthy obsession with the paranormal.....I enjoy debating, research, writing, plays, theater, designing web sites, and graphics, although not well versed in this area, I have fun doing it. I Adore animals and have several, a cat named Cuda, a dog named Skeeter, a horse named Diablo, a betta who fights with himself. I also paint, and blow glass......

Posted 05 August 2004 - 10:59 AM

Heres a more recent picture of Ronnie “Butch” DeFeo, Jr....
Posted Image

#47 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 05 August 2004 - 02:59 PM

kind of reminds me of charles manson for some reason.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#48 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:25 PM

kind of reminds me of charles manson for some reason.

Do you think he looks like a monkey too...lol :)

#49 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:28 PM

lol as a matter of fact, i do think charles manson resembles a monkey. a scary, very short, really scary monkey but a monkey nonetheless. perhaps the mansons and the defeos were related. lol
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#50 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:29 PM

:o oh no

#51 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:36 PM

well...maybe not.

#52 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:40 PM

i'm actually watching "the amityville horror" right now on AMC. if anything, the guy who plays george lutz looks like charles manson.

#53 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:42 PM

do you think its a hoax or a true story or a little of both

#54 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:47 PM

little of both honestly. i think that there might have been something supernatural going on but it was blown way out of proportion, like most "haunted houses" do. but i think that there may have been a smidge of the supernatural there, but not as big as the lutzes say.

#55 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:56 PM

me too,theres just too much smoke out its hard to tell.

#56 deadzone

deadzone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Interests:I am a Clinical Psychologist, who uses a non-linear approach to helping individuals....Hence, my healthy obsession with the paranormal.....I enjoy debating, research, writing, plays, theater, designing web sites, and graphics, although not well versed in this area, I have fun doing it. I Adore animals and have several, a cat named Cuda, a dog named Skeeter, a horse named Diablo, a betta who fights with himself. I also paint, and blow glass......

Posted 07 August 2004 - 12:05 PM

Charley, does in fact think he is Christ incarnate...When I was working towards my disertation, I exchanged letters with him, he is a prime example of intellect that borders on insanity. If, he would not of influenced the crime spree, you would actually find him intellegent, and likeable....I still, maintain, that we who search for the paranormal neglect to see the humanistic horrors of the act itself....
Can hatred, as Charles Manson, Ronnie “Butch” DeFeo, Jr, Ted Bundy, and several others create a haunting, could their mind be so powerful with thought that the imprint alone is left behind from their state of being...First and foremost, the psychological aspect of the crimes and behaviours need to be investigated.....
Posted Image

#57 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 07 August 2004 - 12:12 PM

Can hatred, as Charles Manson, Ronnie “Butch” DeFeo, Jr, Ted Bundy, and several others create a haunting, could their mind be so powerful with thought that the imprint alone is left behind from their state of being....

True......

You just can't take away the MIND away from the Soul, untill they cease to exist, and that is salvation.
Posted Image

#58 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 07:41 PM

My nephew swear's that was all true.I keep telling him it was a hoax.Myself I don't believe it.They did it for the money,I think.I hear Kathy Lutz passed away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users