Unexplained ghost/ spirit activity at 3 AM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Woldieslayer

Woldieslayer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:27 PM

I live by a cemetery like its practilly in my back yard well i have a question ...it doesnt bother me it just creeps me out kinda well i am a night owl and on occasion when i am in my basement watching tv sometimes only at night ( like 1-4 AM) i see blue flashes of light flash out of a door which is the tool area.

example- I was watching a movie with my dog Buddy the way we were laying( yes i watch movies with my best friend ) is if i were to look straight forward i would see the entrance to the tool room ( not straight in to i might add id have to walk 90 degrees to the entrance.) so like i was saying Buddy and I were watching a movie it was about 2:46 in the morning and i lowered my head to rest my eyes to get some rest but then I was awakened by a series of blue flashes and a coldness to the air ( i had a heater on ) i opened my eyes and the dog started growling as the blue flases became more frequent then he stopped growling , stared and jetted as fast as he could up stairs (

What i wanna know is first have you ever heard of this before and 2nd do you have any idea what it is , Me and my girl friend, Buddy and My friend Ken are the only ones to have seen it i some times when i am laying face towards the wall i see the flashes of light ... flash on the wall . umm and oh one more thing i know it is not lightning... Tool area has a window but no lightning can flash as vibrantly as the ones I see... since the window is below the ground and bushes are over it ....

P.s. I also slowly with courage walk to the door and see nothing it seems to flash in differing intervals at different intencities to i am litterally a step away from the entrance and the blue flashing stops and all i can say is i felt an impending feeling of doom ( not like goose bumps on you back more like gut wrenching terror) there is also a butt load of electricity lines in my area ( i heard on t. v electricity lines draw in spirits... and i do live next to a cemetary .... does that have something to do with it? well answer me as best as you can my name is matt by the way and sorry for the lenth.

#2 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:49 PM

There are many many explanations for lights in tool rooms. A large amount of equipment in my garage has lights, some of them flash to let you know they're working instead of a steady light. None have been blue though.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#3 Woldieslayer

Woldieslayer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 08:06 PM

There are many many explanations for lights in tool rooms. A large amount of equipment in my garage has lights, some of them flash to let you know they're working instead of a steady light. None have been blue though.

yea lol the funny thing i forgot to add is the flash from equiptment could not fill a room (the tool room) ... lol and i am typing this whilst in the basement lol i am scared now ...

#4 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:06 AM

I guess anything can happen on a cemetery, I had never seeing lights like that... you should try to take some pictures at that time to see what you come out with.

The only thing I had ever seeing on a cemetery was a huge flame of fire, when I was little, and spend the night with my cousin who was my age, and her father was the cemetery keeper.
I was awaken in the middle of the night and saw light outside, and I got up to see who was out.. (I was a very curious kid, got myself in trouble many times because of that :) ) any way, there was this huge flame of fire by a tree, I got closer to it, but I didn't notice anything wrong, I thought somebody was burning some trash or something... but I didn't see any body around, so I went back to bed.
I clearly remember that the next day I check that very same spot where the fire was burning, and there were no signs of a fire.. nothing was burn there... and I guess that is why I had never forgotten that incident, because of the questions I had the next day, like... how could it be?, I saw it burn, but there is nothing burn here nothing.

I would suggest you to take some pictures, when you see that, or feel a presence of anything...
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#5 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:04 PM

I guess anything can happen on a cemetery, I had never seeing lights like that... you should try to take some pictures at that time to see what you come out with.

The only thing I had ever seeing on a cemetery was a huge flame of fire, when I was little, and spend the night with my cousin who was my age, and her father was the cemetery keeper.
I was awaken in the middle of the night and saw light outside, and I got up to see who was out.. (I was a very curious kid, got myself in trouble many times because of that :) ) any way, there was this huge flame of fire by a tree, I got closer to it, but I didn't notice anything wrong, I thought somebody was burning some trash or something... but I didn't see any body around, so I went back to bed.
I clearly remember that the next day I check that very same spot where the fire was burning, and there were no signs of a fire.. nothing was burn there... and I guess that is why I had never forgotten that incident, because of the questions I had the next day, like... how could it be?, I saw it burn, but there is nothing burn here nothing.

I would suggest you to take some pictures, when you see that, or feel a presence of anything...

We too, have seen fire in a cemetery. The best thing is that we have a picture to prove it. I think that there are unexplainable paranormal activity that occurs in cemeteries at night. Flashes of blue lights is one of them. Remember, there is alot of energy emitting from cemeteries and I think you are witnessing these energies being released. When you see these flashes, take a few pics and see what shows up. Is there any paranormal activity within your home? Dave

Edited by damckie, 23 March 2008 - 08:05 PM.

Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users