Lizzie Borden House With SSC and Jeff Belanger

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

(also posted in GV Calendar)

Event Date: 6 April 2008

Join Spooky South Coast and Ghostvillage.com founder, Jeff Belanger for a paranormal night at the Lizzie Borden house in Fall River, Massachusetts! There will be lectures, a ghost hunting 101 class, and a full night of investigation inside one of New England's great haunts.

http://blog.spookysouthcoast.com/

Check out the Web site for a great deal on rooms at the Lizzie Borden House Bed and Breakfast, too!

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#2 Spooky Southcoast

Spooky Southcoast

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:55 PM

Hey Ghostvillagers!
Tim from "Spooky Southcoast" here. Just wanted to let everyone know we only have FIVE packages remaining for our "Investigators' Night" at the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast this Sunday night, April 6.

For just $225, you get one ticket to the first-ever Spooky Southcoast Investigatorsí Night at the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast, plus overnight accomodations for one (each additional person is $75).

Hereís what you get:
A paranormal investigation from 7 p.m. until 4 a.m.
(room doors can be closed after 2 a.m. for sleeping or private investigation)

Paranormal lecture by noted author and researcher (and mayor of Ghostvillage) JEFF BELANGER

Seance conducted by LIZ NOWICKI, house psychic at the Lizzie Borden B&B (a limited number of private sessions are available at an extra charge)

Fundamentals of Investigating presented by "Spooky Southcoast" Science Advisor MATT MONIZ

History of the Borden House and its Hauntings by TIM WEISBERG, host of "Spooky Southcoast"

pre-midnight snack

access to all areas of the house, including those normally off-limits during public tours (and including the basement, where much of the activity has been reported)

Lizzie Borden B&Bís award-winning breakfast at 8 a.m.

Checkout at 10 a.m.

Keep in mind, these rooms normally go for more than $250 a night FOR REGULAR GUESTS...and it would cost more than $1200 to rent out the house for an investigation. So why not take advantage of this opportunity to get into one of New Englandís most notorious and historic haunts!

To take part, please contact Tim Weisberg at timweisberg@hotmail.com, tim@spookysouthcoast.com or myspace.com/spookysouthcoast to reserve your spot.

ONLY FIVE PACKAGES REMAIN, SO ACT NOW!!!!

(and if you just want to purchase the event-only ticket for $75, which includes everything except the room and the breakfast, you MUST act now!)

#3 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:16 PM

I can't wait to hear the details of this investigation. Love the invite to spend overnight, but no thanks. As I posted on here, I couldn't take being in that home during the daytime. Here is a picture I took there after I felt such a strong presence that I just wanted out of that house. The tour guide posed as if he was Andrew, same postion etc. The mist shown in photos is like someone sitting on the couch. I took this with a digital, my husband took same photo about 5-7 secs. later and the mist had moved slightly off. Here is the spooky photo from my visit.........

Posted Image

no there was no camera strap that caused the black line to the right....camera strap broke off months before this. So many have looked at this photo, and said that dark line was an "evil entity". Other photographers I have shown this too have focused on the grayish mist above and mention the weird shadows on the floor. This room had nothing reflective in it, it had no windows at the time because it was connected to a building next door.

Have fun....let us know how the investigation goes that night, lol, and take lots of photos.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users