Astral Projection online test

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 ally2008

ally2008

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:28 PM

Test for predisposition to Astral Projections, lucid dreams and Out of Body Experiences

#2 Ecco

Ecco

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:47 PM

Online test for predisposition to Astral projections, lucid dreams and out of body experiences:

Congratulations! You've been out of your body at will, and if it is not a result of special training, you have an in-born capacity to journey to the astral plane. With your capacities you won't find it difficult to master the methodologies of healing, operating bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc. Develop them and you'll reach considerable results!

• Astral Projection : 56%
  • Out of Body Experience : 60%
  • Lucid Dreams : 48%

Way cool! I knew something was up with those weird dreams I have...

#3 sweetmamadot777

sweetmamadot777

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Spirituality , Ghost history , Angels , My Family and my two wee doggies xx

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:35 AM

Online test for predisposition to Astral projections, lucid dreams and out of body experiences:

Congratulations! You have already experienced an astral projection. It may have been long ago, but your parameters are quite enough to repeat the experience. You are not sufficiently linked to the physical world, which enables you great possibilities to study the methodologies of healing, working with bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc.

• Astral Projection : 40%
  • Out of Body Experience : 54%
  • Lucid Dreams : 0%

Hmmmm, interesting result for me.....I thought I'd had lucid dreams many times...maybe not ! :Spaz:

Good Post subject, well thought of , Thanks. ;)
Life isn't about waiting for the sun.It's about learning to dance in the rain

#4 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:38 AM

Hmmm...I think I took the same test through another thread/post. Maybe a mod could combine them???
Posted Image

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,359 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:18 AM

Congratulations! You have already experienced an astral projection. It may have been long ago, but your parameters are quite enough to repeat the experience. You are not sufficiently linked to the physical world, which enables you great possibilities to study the methodologies of healing, working with bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc.

• Astral Projection : 31%
  • Out of Body Experience : 33%
  • Lucid Dreams : 93%

Posted Image

#6 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:50 AM

LOL Moon! You are not sufficiently linked to the physical world!

#7 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:27 PM

• Astral Projection : 50%
  • Out of Body Experience : 45%
  • Lucid Dreams : 48%

The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#8 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:28 PM

Congratulations! You've been out of your body at will, and if it is not a result of special training, you have an in-born capacity to journey to the astral plane. With your capacities you won't find it difficult to master the methodologies of healing, operating bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc. Develop them and you'll reach considerable results!

• Astral Projection : 43%
  • Out of Body Experience : 51%
  • Lucid Dreams : 100%

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#9 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:09 PM

• Astral Projection : 35%
  • Out of Body Experience : 33%
  • Lucid Dreams : 90%

#10 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:49 PM

• Astral Projection : 63%
  • Out of Body Experience : 69%
  • Lucid Dreams : 45%

I am more than my physical body.

#11 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:13 PM

• Out of Body Experience : 39%
  • Lucid Dreams : 51%

Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#12 Cynthia_TN

Cynthia_TN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Beyond the paranormal, which is obvious, I like to read (mainly paranormal books, bios, true crime, etc..), make graphics and layouts, playing Texas Hold 'Em ( I racked up some dough New Year's Eve! lol), and I enjoy doing a lot of outdoor type things. I come from a drag racing family, so it's always fun to head to the track to watch my family race.

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:37 AM

• Out of Body Experience : 39%
  • Lucid Dreams : 63%

Not linked to the physical world? What the heck? lol
Posted Image

#13 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:59 AM

quote]

You're no newbie in studying the other planes and you have more than one journey to the astral plane, but didn't yet reach the level when you can manage your astral body in perfection.
  • Astral Projection : 61%
  • Out of Body Experience : 99%
  • Lucid Dreams : 90%
[/quote]
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 paraviews

paraviews

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:03 PM

Haha, I haven't done astral in many,many years.

Astral Projection : 66%
Out of Body Experience : 64%
Lucid Dreams : 40%
Posted Image

#15 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:46 PM

Your score's very high, the capacities corresponding to it could be called a gift, which you possess without knowing it. With your capacities you won't find it difficult to master the methodologies of healing, operating bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc.

• Astral Projection : 68%
  • Out of Body Experience : 93%
  • Lucid Dreams : 100%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users