Astral Projection online test

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 KJ Hamilton

KJ Hamilton

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:24 PM

Online test for predisposition to Astral projections, lucid dreams and out of body experiences:

You're no newbie in studying the other planes and you have more than one journey to the astral plane, but didn't yet reach the level when you can manage your astral body in perfection.

• Astral Projection : 59%
  • Out of Body Experience : 81%
  • Lucid Dreams : 100%

#17 awakan

awakan

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:06 PM

Online test for predisposition to Astral projections, lucid dreams and out of body experiences:

Congratulations! You have already experienced an astral projection. It may have been long ago, but your parameters are quite enough to repeat the experience. You are not sufficiently linked to the physical world, which enables you great possibilities to study the methodologies of healing, working with bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc.

• Astral Projection : 22%
  • Out of Body Experience : 45%
  • Lucid Dreams : 93%

#18 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:27 PM

Congratulations! You've been out of your body at will, and if it is not a result of special training, you have an in-born capacity to journey to the astral plane. With your capacities you won't find it difficult to master the methodologies of healing, operating bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc. Develop them and you'll reach considerable results!

• Astral Projection : 47%
  • Out of Body Experience : 54%
  • Lucid Dreams : 7.5%

Phew ! I was getting worried there lol !

Edited by Mark London, 09 May 2008 - 03:27 PM.

#19 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:43 PM

Something's wrong here... You get the highest possible score. In other words, the results of the test burst beyond the common capacities of a human. If you responded to the questions of the test honestly and had no special training in the techniques of Astral Projection and Out of Body Experience, please do contact me (alexey@lyanguzov.ru) and describe everything in as much detail as possible.

• Astral Projection : 80%
  • Out of Body Experience : 120%
  • Lucid Dreams : 100%

I guess I passed! :clap:
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#20 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:52 PM

Congratulations! You have already experienced an astral projection. It may have been long ago, but your parameters are quite enough to repeat the experience. You are not sufficiently linked to the physical world, which enables you great possibilities to study the methodologies of healing, working with bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc.

• Astral Projection : 42%
  • Out of Body Experience : 48%
  • Lucid Dreams : 48%

:)

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#21 Bear Dude

Bear Dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:12 PM

Congratulations! You've been out of your body at will, and if it is not a result of special training, you have an in-born capacity to journey to the astral plane. With your capacities you won't find it difficult to master the methodologies of healing, operating bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc. Develop them and you'll reach considerable results!

• Astral Projection : 61%
  • Out of Body Experience : 75%
  • Lucid Dreams : 60%

#22 little turtle

little turtle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:06 PM

• Astral Projection : 31%
  • Out of Body Experience : 39%
  • Lucid Dreams : 93%

Posted Image

#23 Whitebuffalo

Whitebuffalo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:16 PM

Results of the test: Your score's very high, the capacities corresponding to it could be called a gift, which you possess without knowing it. With your capacities you won't find it difficult to master the methodologies of healing, operating bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc.

Your result in form of a rating:

Astral Projection: 70%
Out-of-Body-Experience: 108%
Lucid Dreams: 96%

Uh, could someone explain what this all means to me? I am not trying to be "funny", I truly have no idea. I DO know what the WORDS mean, but is it saying that I travel in my spirit form in my sleep?

#24 dnor28

dnor28

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:I am very interested in starting a paranormal investigation group in my area.

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:02 AM

Results of the test: Congratulations! You've been out of your body at will, and if it is not a result of special training, you have an in-born capacity to journey to the astral plane. With your capacities you won't find it difficult to master the methodologies of healing, operating bioenergetics, clairvoyance, etc. Develop them and you'll reach considerable results!

Astral Projection: 57%
Out-of-Body-Experience: 69%
Lucid Dreams: 60%

#25 Palimpsest

Palimpsest

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:45 AM

• Astral Projection : 36%
  • Out of Body Experience : 45%
  • Lucid Dreams : 61.5%

Funny results, since I've had OBE's pretty regularly since I managed the first one January of this year... and only ever had one fully lucid dream in my life. :(

Edited by Palimpsest, 22 May 2008 - 12:47 AM.

#26 2012leo

2012leo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:30 AM

Test for predisposition to Astral Projections, lucid dreams and Out of Body Experiences

Along with this, there can be sleep apnea issues. I've had these but again there's health concern too, especially with the paralysis. You'd know though because you wouldnt' feel well at all.
"I disagree with fluffymongering"

#27 Sandy06

Sandy06

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:37 AM

Test for predisposition to Astral Projections, lucid dreams and Out of Body Experiences

Well,

As if this process isn't already challenging in itself, it becomes doubly difficult for beginners. There are simple methods to get you started though. The ability to leave your physical body can be difficult, which has led many to learn astral projection. Indeed, it can be tough combining your conscious and subconscious mind in working together various astral techniques that help you transform into a whole new dimension.

One of the more important aspects to successfully do this is being able to achieve a relaxed state of mind. Since your mind is the vital medium that would help you enter that state, it is important to remain focused on your desire to project astrally. In fact, audio recordings are widely available these days since they help set the right mood and level of trance to achieve that relaxed state and reach your aim at projection.

#28 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:56 AM

Unfortunately, you do not have the in-born ability to leave your physical body, however, with sufficient training you could master it, though development of your inner capacities will be quite hard for you.

• Astral Projection : 7%
  • Out of Body Experience : 6%
  • Lucid Dreams : 0%

*sighs*....I knew it. Probably the worst score in this thread lol.

Edited by axlfoley, 03 April 2009 - 03:56 AM.

Whatever

#29 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

Don't feel bad, axl, I'm not much better:

---------------
Unfortunately, you do not have the in-born ability to leave your physical body, however, with sufficient training you could master it, though development of your inner capacities will be quite hard for you.

Astral Projection:
17%

Out-of-Body-Experience:
12%

Lucid Dreams:
15%
----------

#30 bobmarshall

bobmarshall

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:20 AM

Well,

As if this process isn't already challenging in itself, it becomes doubly difficult for beginners. There are simple methods to get you started though. The ability to leave your physical body can be difficult, which has led many to learn astral projection. Indeed, it can be tough combining your conscious and subconscious mind in working together various astral techniques that help you transform into a whole new dimension.

One of the more important aspects to successfully do this is being able to achieve a relaxed state of mind. Since your mind is the vital medium that would help you enter that state, it is important to remain focused on your desire to project astrally. In fact, audio recordings are widely available these days since they help set the right mood and level of trance to achieve that relaxed state and reach your aim at projection.

Hi Sandy,

Thats a wonderful pointers there which you have portrayed... Yes, Astral projection is very difficult for beginners, yet not impossible. It requires proper guidance from a professional for sure... :hug2:
Lessons from a Modern Age Mind Wizard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users