Photo

Help anyone I need some advice!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 C-0811

C-0811

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:I love to watch HGTV! <br />And<br />I love to make over rooms in my house.<br />My husband and children tell me all the time it drives them crazy when I rearrange the rooms.<br />

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:16 PM

My name is Cynthia and I have so many questions to things that have happen to me and my oldest son over the past couple of years. I have always had dreams about friends, family and co-workers. And what's scary about these dreams is that they come true, let me just give an example of one of my dreams. I had a dream about my babysitters husband. He had gotten really sick to the point he was in bed for several weeks. And in my dream it was like I was following him around the house and I could see what he would do in average day at home. Well, one day I deceided to tell my babysiter about my dream only reason I did was because weeks had pasted and I couldn't get it out of my mind. Well, I told her everything from what house they were in and what the weather was like outside and how her husband kept writing notes on the bedroom walls. She then looked at me and had this shock look on her face, she told me that her husband likes to writes little notes on this one wall in there bedroom he has done it for years and she couldn't beleive I was telling her about it. And I told her I am not sure if this means anything but, I just wanted to let you know. Well, her and husband ended up moving to another state, about after 6 months after there move her husband had a heart attack and was dignosis with diabetes and was not able to return to work for several months. She then called to tell me that my dream came true. Ok things like this scare me I don't know why but they do, I have continued to have dreams like this every once in awhile but, I only tell one friend about it he writes in down as I tell him and he keeps track of it so, when things happen to anyone I know he checks it off. So, far I have had 8 dreams about family and friends and it ends coming true. Has this happend to anyone else? And what does this mean?

Thanks!

#2 Robbie-Relapse

Robbie-Relapse

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting, Roleplaying, Harry Potter,

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:32 AM

Hmm... Sounds like a simple case of precognitive dreams.

Well, not simple, but still. Nothing to fret about unless it worries you.

I have precognitive dreams all the time, it's just the way it happens. You'll never know exactly when they're going to happen(Unless there's a date), so you just have to either accept it or ignore it.

Edited by Robbie-Relapse, 10 April 2008 - 11:35 AM.

#3 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:16 AM

Hi Cynthia.

I have precognitive dreams often. Fortunately, most are positive ones, but some are the disturbing type when someone I know will have something happen to them.

Here's hoping that the vast majority of your precognitive dreams are of the positive variety.

Best of luck to you! :)
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#4 rustee

rustee

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:31 AM

Hi Cynthia, It sounds like you are having visions instead of dreams. In my experience, dreams are fuzzy and disappear shortly after waking. Visions, on the other hand, feel real, like they are happening in real time, and when you wake up, you remember every little detail and never forget anything, even years down the road. You must be a Sensitive, and your Guardian Angels are telling you these things so you can help people. Look at this as a gift from God. He only picks you to receive this gift if He thinks you can handle it. You are a very special person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users