Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:49 PM

Hi LouLou

Welcome to the Village.

I cant see any reason why it isn't impossible for spirit to answer phones or do things physically. But I havemy reservations purely that because he took his own life.

People that do that will not have the freedom to do these kind of things, because it simply wasn't their time.

I accept that he is leeting you guys know he is still around, but to do that I find it hard ot accept. But who knows ?

Let us know if anything else happens please.

Mark :clap:

#17 razorblade_ragdoll

razorblade_ragdoll

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Arts/Pottery (particularly animation), Literature, Writing and Poetry, Music ( I listen to a little of everything, but tend to lean torward the Rock, Metal, and Alternative genres in preference ^^;; ) Softball, Photography and the truth behind the paranormal that may help me finally feel comfortable in my own skin.

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:11 AM

I don't see why not. It seems like I'd be possible, considering how many ways electronically spirits have been proven to communicate~^^

Wings won't take me...Heights don't phase me...So take a step,But don't look down...

Check out my art--any comments are greatly welcomed!:http://s176.photobuc.....ire_B/My Art/

Posted Image

Take a Step...

#18 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:29 PM

Spirits do use phones to communicate... My grandmother contacted me via phone to wish me a happy birthday the first year after she passed away.. Also, we have an old wooden 1940's style wooden wall phone that we bought from an antique shop. It is not hooked up electrically, but have found a "spirit" in our house tries to use it every now and then, lol. We don't even touch it, but the receiver keeps being hung up wrong, not to mention we hear the ringing during the middle of the night from the crank that rings it as if someone is trying to call out.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#19 Damien

Damien

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:46 PM

a ghost needs a lot ghost experience and energy to make himself heared or seen ...

it is possible that a ghost ansords the phone since a ghost can melt with electricity ...
and electricity = energy so it is perfectly possible.

but you said he was 3 months death if i do remember wel.
so, or he has a ghost friend with a lot of exerience who teached him how to get energy and stuff.
or it was all one big mistake by the phone company :clap:

Edited by Damien, 18 July 2008 - 04:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users