• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 J-Me

J-Me

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

I rarely ever get the feeling of being watched at home; but at work its a different story! Last summer at work some evenings the feeling upstairs was so overbearing that I couldn't physically keep myself up there - very odd feeling.

As for noises only at night I agree with others that it is much quieter and easier to notice. With that said I've heard and experienced things in the daytime particularly at my parents (where I grew up) even now on occasion when I visit them sometimes between 1 - 3pm when they're both at work and I'm upstairs I STILL hear the front door shut (only gently) and someone dash through the living room. They insist that after I moved it followed me and that nothing is left there - I beg to differ!

Jamie

#17 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:33 PM

I rarely ever get the feeling of being watched at home; but at work its a different story! Last summer at work some evenings the feeling upstairs was so overbearing that I couldn't physically keep myself up there - very odd feeling.
Jamie

I work at home, and I feel it more when I'm working than just relaxing. I guess it's because I do creative work - I'm an artisan. When I'm creating, I'm in such an open state, and that could be why I notice spirits around me. My mind is on a more receptive level when I'm creating anything regardless of the intent.
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#18 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:54 PM

Are there any electrical boxes like a fuse box/breaker panel near when you feel this? Many times electrical equipment will give off high EMF's causing an uneasy feeling or like being watched. If you can rule out anything electrical, then call upon an investigative team to help you.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#19 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:41 PM

Nope - just the computer and my work area. Although much of what I do is portable so I can take it around the house and work wherever I desire, unless I need access to electrical outlets.

Fuse box is in our bedroom, and we don't experience much in the line of paranormal activity in there. I keep that room cleansed with sage, though, as it makes for a better night's sleep.

I don't mind being watched while working, truth be told. Sometimes interesting ideas enter my mind, suggesting better ways to accomplish something, and I appreciate those. :)

As long as the entity is not a negative one, I really don't mind. I enjoy the company sometimes. It's usually a family member popping in for a visit, a curious spirit, or someone who's lost their way and needs a bit of a nudge in the right direction.
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users