Alton Towers, Staffs, Uk Investigation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TLlewellyn

TLlewellyn

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:23 AM

Paranormal Walkers are holding an event at the famous Theme Park Alton Towers, Staffordshire, UK on 02nd May 2008, 6.30pm - 12.00pm.
The price for these tickets are 40 per person including night vigils with our team of paranormal investigators and Mediums. Also included in this amazing price is a 3 course buffet meal and refreshments all through the night.

For more information or to book please visit www.paranormalwalkers.com

This is just one of our many events in famous haunted locations please visit our website for more info.

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:46 PM

I'm moving this to the new Events forum so that it will get more exposure.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#3 pipster547

pipster547

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:26 PM

Paranormal Walkers are holding an event at the famous Theme Park Alton Towers, Staffordshire, UK on 02nd May 2008, 6.30pm - 12.00pm.
The price for these tickets are 40 per person including night vigils with our team of paranormal investigators and Mediums. Also included in this amazing price is a 3 course buffet meal and refreshments all through the night.

For more information or to book please visit www.paranormalwalkers.com

This is just one of our many events in famous haunted locations please visit our website for more info.

cool i can't make any events at the moment due to injury but will take alook at your website when i'm back up and about feel free to mention it on my website www.spooked.moonfruit.com its a new site but this is the sort of think i'd be wanting to take part in, in the future

#4 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:43 AM

TLlewellyn,

I'd LOVE to go on this walk, but I'll be walking in Wick, Scotland, on that date.

That all-you-can-eat buffet is particularly appealing.

I have bookmarked your webpage so that I can participate in a future event.

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users