What do ghosts look like?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:53 AM

What i want to ask is why is that i have never seen a ghost ?? what should i do to make my chances better and hopefull??

Some people are just more receptive than others.

Activity level could also be key. What are you doing while trying to see/hear a spirit?

What are you consuming in the way of food and/or beverages? I've heard that too much caffeine could detract from sensing a spirit, although I'm a caffeine loaded diet soda addict, and that hasn't stopped me from seeing/hearing/sensing them.

Meditation is a good way to relax yourself and open up your mind rather than trying to "force" the issue. Being anxious and/or excited can sometimes make it harder to sense them.

Hope this helps. :P
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#17 RadicalFlower

RadicalFlower

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:Hello there<br /><br /> I have alot of interest haha.. i like EVPing it is really cool as to what some of the stuff ya can get and what the spirit world has to say to ya.. i try to stay away from the ouija board or anything that would invite a ghost ..i dont know if i can take seeing a apperition yet haha..i like the paranormal though . i like maing new friends from all over the world and i like having a good ole time on here with my friends ...

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:23 PM

hi there

Thanks a bunch it did .. i will try the meditating .. i drink alot of caffine as well ... i mean i have tryed the quija board .. the seance .. Evps sitting in a dark room and just concentrating on the energy too ... But again thank you for the reply!! :P
Posted ImageMy Baby Girl ^^^Posted ImageMy Oldest Daughter^^^Posted ImageAnd My Son he is in the middle ^^^ lol

#18 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:30 PM

General Health can also play a factor.

I'm a type 2 diabetic. When my blood sugar is too high or too low, I am unable to sense anything paranormal. Isn't that weird?

I would avoid Ouija boards, as they are very dangerous. I know firsthand.

Also, be careful when looking for spirits. You never know what you're going to find.

Good luck and let us know when you do see/sense/hear one! :whoohoo: It really is a neat experience.
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users