• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Kittie Danger

Kittie Danger

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:05 AM

I'm still searching for Chain Gang Rd. and the site where he dumped Nancy Rhinehart's body...I just think it's odd how all of the other places are well documented, only this one remains a "mystery" of sorts. I can't even find Chain Gang Rd. on a map!! I wonder why this one is "hidden" and why he revisited this one site repeatedly....

#17 ghosthunterunited

ghosthunterunited

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:25 AM

i live in inman sc my sister inlaw and i have started a paranormal group we are currently seeking out haunted places here but reading today i got really interested in the gaffney strangler if any one can give me true information on this i would appreciate it. we have been to several locations here locally but would like more spots to try out if you are interested in the paranormal please feel free to contact us no crazys please dont want to waste time our research is very important to us

#18 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

I have been doing a lot of research on Leroy Martin mainly because I am currently writing a book on South Carolina's paranormal. I was talking to my neighbor and when I mentioned the book to her she looked at me and said ''don't tell me nothing about it!'' I thought this was odd so I asked her what was the deal did she not believe? she looked at me matter of fact like and said '' yes I do, but you don't understand my uncle Leroy doesn't need to be bother and I don't like to talk about all that, because he is my uncle" it turns out Leroy Martin is her moms brother...hmmmm....I have went to several places where the bodies was found. My mama told me my aunt ran away and couldn't be found the police was looking for her when all of this was happening My daddy was called to idenitfy Nancy Parris's body thinking it was Jinny but lucky it wasn't but my mama took me to where she was dumped. My question is has anyone ever heard of what happened to Leroy's body after he was murdered? I can't find out anything, but I am thinking about asking his niece.(my neighbor) maybe she will atleast tell me if his body is buried at the prison, a cemetery or cremated.Posted Image
Don't Judge what you don't understand.....Beth

#19 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

The old chain gang rd is there but the name was changed. My father passed away in 2006 he could tell me everything about Leroy he worked with him. My mama is 66 and health is really bad she can't remember all of it, but I can look at my notes and tell you all of what I have found. I am also including the Ghosts of John D. Long lake where Susan Smith drowned her kids. The van full of people who went to see the place and drowned. It is haunted. I live in Union SC so I want to include ALL the places I know to be haunted near by and all through out SC.

#20 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

http://keepingupwith...ond-serial.html
Hope this helps some.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users