• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kolzig33189

kolzig33189

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

I am familiar with the background of the following CT locations, however i am looking for an address or directions to get to them and personal experiences with them. All of these locations can be found on shadowlands.net

Bristol-Torries Den
Groton-hiking trail in the woods west of town
Putnam-blood cemetery
Stafford Springs-Hamden Rd
Derby-Green Cemetery

#2 Everett

Everett

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:34 PM

I am familiar with the background of the following CT locations, however i am looking for an address or directions to get to them and personal experiences with them. All of these locations can be found on shadowlands.net

Bristol-Torries Den
Groton-hiking trail in the woods west of town
Putnam-blood cemetery
Stafford Springs-Hamden Rd
Derby-Green Cemetery

Me and my brother just went to Greenlady Cemetery in Burlington Connecticut. You take route 69 At the route 4 intersection you take a left then shortly after getting on route 4 you take a right onto a dirt road called Upson rd. It is an improved dirt road. It is a very interesting grave yard , Listed online as haunted, it is surrounded by a large rock wall, and from what we could tell only 3 people are buried in it ,even though it is about 200 Ft by 100 feet rectangular. The woman who supposedly haunts the area is Elisabeth Palmiter who died April 12, 1800, which explains why there is a horse tie at the entrance to the cemetery and inside of it.
After that we found Rock Road, which is off of Route 69 where Old Tory Prison is supposed to be. Another listed haunted area. We drove the length of Rock rd and back but it was to dark to find it.
If anyone can help me, we're looking for directions to Cedar Hill Asylum which is somewhere in Newington.
Thanks, Everett

#3 meanderer

meanderer

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:54 PM

Don't bother with Shadowlands.net...that site is so full of inaccuracies, it's just a waste of time for anyone seriously thinking about investigating locations. And remember, never trespass...you'll only put yourself (and subsequent researchers) in jeopardy.
Good luck with your search.
Beannacht ort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users