• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Direwrath

Direwrath

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:17 AM

Before I go into the entire range of encounters I want to express that these are not frightening visits, and they have been witnessed mostly by my mother who lives in an apartment on the first floor of the same building I live in.
Actually it kinda breaks my heart...

For a year now my mother has been seeing shadows and the figures of children in her apartment. They tend to originate around her bedroom where she first saw them, and are most active (strangely enough), when she leaves her closet door open. She says there is a young girl around the age of 7-9 yrs, a boy who looks to be 12, and a little toddler girl. But they are not the only ones as she's seen the shadow of a man in the hallway every so often.

My mother claims to see them almost every other night as she is watching television in the dark, they either stand at the end of her bed and watch her, or they play in the living room/hallway area. The boy actually stops playing every so often to look and see if she is watching them, then continues what he was doing. This leads me to think that they are not a hanging memory, but actual interactive beings. They tend to stay in the area for some time before they disappear, one night she watched them for five minutes straight.

A few nights ago she was about to turn the television off when she glanced down and the little baby was standing beside the bed, holding onto it, and crying. My mom said she wanted so much to pick the little girl up and make her feel better.

There were a few times that my mom felt someone tug on her feet and toys (just toys) that we leave down there for my 8 yr old and my 1 yr old to play with tend to disappear then reappear in the most obvious of places days later.

I may have experienced these same spirits. One night I heard what sounded like a young child call out mommy really loud so I got up thinking it was my daughter who was in the room beside mine. But she was fast asleep.
Another night I was sitting at the computer when I heard the sound of small feet come running up behind me stopping just behind my computer chair. Once again thinking that my daughter was awake (she had gone to bed a few hours before) I turned around but nobody was there.

I've left a camera and a Video camera down there for her to use so if we get any sort of strange images etc I'll post them for everyone to give their opinion.
The thing is that even though they seem comfortable should we try to send them away?
My Personal site, artwork etc..Posted Image

#2 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:46 AM

Wow, this reminds me of the book we were just discussing on the boards called "Don't call them ghosts". It's a story about a mother and family who experience the spirit of three ghost children and it mainly affects the mother who is so bewildered to help these poor souls but does not know how. She becomes very attached to the spirit children and them to her but in the end, she figures out how to send them to the light and throughout the book, you find yourself feeling so sorry for these earthbound spirits that it is a big relief.

#3 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

It breaks my heart knowing that these children are souls that have not gone on. They may not have known that there is more than just the physical world. They may have not been taught any type of religion or of anything besides the world we live in.

From what you say they are paying attention to your mom, looking to see if she is watching them. I would ask your mother that the next time she sees them to talk to them. Have her tell the children that there is more than just this physical world, that they need to help the youngest to see. Tell them its ok because there is so much more waiting for them. Tell them to look for the light, a glimmer, a twinkling. There are others waiting for them, to help them, and all they have to do is ask.

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

#4 Direwrath

Direwrath

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:03 PM

I've given my mother your advice Seer, she's going to speak with them the next time they appear. Hopefully the boy isn't scared, he seems the be the one that acknowledges her presence the most besides the toddler.

We're all planning on moving out of this building in the next few months and if we can send them over before then it would be an ease lifted off our chests. Who knows what type of person will rent the apartment after she is gone and it bothers me to think that it may be someone cruel.

I don't think I can leave them there with someone like that even if they are spirits, they are still children.
My Personal site, artwork etc..Posted Image

#5 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:14 PM

Good luck. I think you are doing the right thing!

#6 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:35 PM

I think that it is a wonderful thing you're doing by helping these children cross over. You're right in that the next tenants may not be as kind or considerate as you.

Many people fail to remember that ghosts were once living people like you and me.

Best of luck in helping these children. :)
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#7 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:49 PM

If you need help crossing them over maybe those of us in GV can help.

Set up a certain time and date. All those who are interested should concentrate and send their energies to these children and help them cross over.

I leave it to you Direwrath to set it up if it is needed.

Seer

#8 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:26 PM

Hi

I agree with everything that has been suggested and said, but you will need to ascertain for sure whether they are happy being there (As they may have live din the building) or they definately need help.

The spirit that appears to be an adult maybe the key here, I have experienced many times where there is a dominant adult amongst children. He maybe causing their misery if they are not happy. and stopping them from progressing.

I have had alot of experiences in crossing-overs an di just wanted you to make sure you guide them to the right path.

Good Luck

Mark :)

#9 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:04 PM

I do agree with you Mark London. This could be a father, uncle, family friend, building superintendant or other that was also domineering in life and continues to be so even now.

Seer

#10 Gifted

Gifted

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:57 PM

I know this is an old thread, I'm just wondering what ever happened to the children.

#11 Mr. Morrison

Mr. Morrison

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:01 PM

I know this is an old thread, I'm just wondering what ever happened to the children.

I too, would like to know what became of the children.

#12 Michiman

Michiman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:32 AM

I'd like to know to. I know someone who sees the ghosts of 3 little girls hit and killed by a school bus in front of the house they live in.
Motor City Ghost HuntersMCGH forum"Shoot for the curb, and everything above it is gravy" James P. Connolly

#13 Lisa marie gonzales

Lisa marie gonzales

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Movies, internet, music ,crochet.

Posted 02 November 2008 - 06:55 PM

Hi Direwrath my name is lisa, I'm a beleiver in Sage, burnning Sage in your mothers aprtment should help the spirts move on. you can find the Sage at Metaphysical store. Burn the Sage and walk through the apt. so the smoke can go into every part of the house in clostes cuberts, under bads furniture. at the same time say the Lords prayer. well I hope you are able to put these spirits to rest.

Before I go into the entire range of encounters I want to express that these are not frightening visits, and they have been witnessed mostly by my mother who lives in an apartment on the first floor of the same building I live in.
Actually it kinda breaks my heart...

For a year now my mother has been seeing shadows and the figures of children in her apartment. They tend to originate around her bedroom where she first saw them, and are most active (strangely enough), when she leaves her closet door open. She says there is a young girl around the age of 7-9 yrs, a boy who looks to be 12, and a little toddler girl. But they are not the only ones as she's seen the shadow of a man in the hallway every so often.

My mother claims to see them almost every other night as she is watching television in the dark, they either stand at the end of her bed and watch her, or they play in the living room/hallway area. The boy actually stops playing every so often to look and see if she is watching them, then continues what he was doing. This leads me to think that they are not a hanging memory, but actual interactive beings. They tend to stay in the area for some time before they disappear, one night she watched them for five minutes straight.

A few nights ago she was about to turn the television off when she glanced down and the little baby was standing beside the bed, holding onto it, and crying. My mom said she wanted so much to pick the little girl up and make her feel better.

There were a few times that my mom felt someone tug on her feet and toys (just toys) that we leave down there for my 8 yr old and my 1 yr old to play with tend to disappear then reappear in the most obvious of places days later.

I may have experienced these same spirits. One night I heard what sounded like a young child call out mommy really loud so I got up thinking it was my daughter who was in the room beside mine. But she was fast asleep.
Another night I was sitting at the computer when I heard the sound of small feet come running up behind me stopping just behind my computer chair. Once again thinking that my daughter was awake (she had gone to bed a few hours before) I turned around but nobody was there.

I've left a camera and a Video camera down there for her to use so if we get any sort of strange images etc I'll post them for everyone to give their opinion.
The thing is that even though they seem comfortable should we try to send them away?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users