Could she be trying to reach me?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 spider_rob

spider_rob

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, legends and folklore, history, reading, PS2 and Wii

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:59 PM

About two years ago my grandmom passed away due to complications of a surgery. The thing is the last words i had with her bad! The reasons are way to personal to go into and long.

I had called her to wish her good luck before the surgery because i had a really bad feeling about it. The conversation went bad and i was angry. Then the day came when i got a call saying she wasn't doing so well after the surgery. She never made it out of the hospital alive.

While she was still holding on (for reasons i believe to personal to disclose) i tried to talk to her. My mother walked me in to the room and as soon as i saw her lost the nerve to speak. I was far from angry at her by this point, just sad for the rest of my family. I knew what was coming. That night she passed on.

Now after so many years i have had two dreams where she was in them. The dreams were crazy as usally mine go, but in them she talked to me. The conversations from both dreams were nothing out of the ordinary. I am not sure it means anything. Although i have been woken out of my sleep by her voice calling my name.

I cannot say that it is definately her trying to reach me or just my own head dealing with unresolved issues. I have yet to lose any sleep over it. :yawn: It is just that i was very close to her growing up. Yet, i never even cried at her funeral or have since then. Just wish i could explain a few things to her.

-Spider_rob :Spaz:
I'll Kill you and the NIGHT!! -Leon Belmont

#2 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

If your grandmom were to try to communicate it would be through dreams. Some dreams happen right away, others take some time, like in your case. It sounds like you both were once so close. Even through all the tension both of you still love each other. Don't feel bad about not crying at the funeral or after, people show their emotions differently. I would pay attention to your dreams more. Focus on what is going on in the dream and what she may be trying to say. My grandmother visits me in my dreams around my birthday always. My birthday was just the other day, and she missed it, lol. I just told my mother and sister that, so I expect her at any moment. She comes full force if she feels she has neglected me. She also has called via phone and has been disturbing in my home during the night bothering my cats and banging pots and pans, long story. Let us know if more happens with your Grandmom. I really think she is trying to communicate. Don't forget, you have to communicate back. Talk out loud to her. Even visit her grave and talk to her...she will hear you.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#3 spider_rob

spider_rob

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, legends and folklore, history, reading, PS2 and Wii

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:18 PM

I shall keep you posted if anything else does occur. Thanks. :weeee:

Spider_rob :ghost:
I'll Kill you and the NIGHT!! -Leon Belmont

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users