Mid-Atlantic Paranormal Conference, June 27-29 *cancelled*

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:38 AM

** Update: According to ali88baba in a post below, the event has been cancelled and refunds are being offered for those who already paid.**

Mid-Atlantic Paranormal Conference, June 27-29
Gettysburg, PA
Location: Gettysburg, PA @ the Best Western Historic Gettysburg Hotel

The Mid-Atlantic Paranormal Conference, formerly known as the West Virginia Ghost Hunters Annual Conference, will once again be held in Gettysburg, PA at the Best Western Historic Gettysburg Hotel.

We are currently waiting for Jason & Grant's Summer 2008 production schedule before releasing tickets. Check the website for information. Saturday all speakers including Jason and Grant, Jeff Belanger, John Zaffis, Chip Coffey, and Tiffany Johnson will offer presentations to the all conference attendees in the Grand Ballroom.

http://www.ghost-mar...ences/mapc.html

Edited by carlotta, 25 June 2008 - 02:37 AM.

Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#2 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

Thanks for posting this information up. We have to look into this one. I would love to see Jeff again and to finally meet Grant and jason. Thanks! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#3 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:49 AM

Thanks for posting this information up. We have to look into this one. I would love to see Jeff again and to finally meet Grant and jason. Thanks! Dave

If you do go, please reply to this post with your feedback on the event. It can help people who might want to go next year.

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#4 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 25 April 2008 - 03:30 PM

If you do go, please reply to this post with your feedback on the event. It can help people who might want to go next year.

Carlotta

You bet ya! We have no problem on planning a trip to Getts, even with the high gas prices. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#5 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:03 AM

Is anyone attending this conference?

It would be great to have reports back from attendees about the activities and results.

Carlotta

#6 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:18 PM

Carlotta,

Apparently it's been cancelled. When you click on the link provided in the original post the following is posted.

"The Mid Atlantic Paranormal Conference has been canceled. Refunds have been
made either by refund to the credit card used if reservations were made less than 30
days before May 14, 2008 or by check via certified mail if the reservations were older
than 30 days. Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience."

I was looking forward to hearing about that. :(

Ali

#7 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:42 AM

Apparently it's been cancelled. When you click on the link provided in the original post the following is posted.

Ali,

Thanks for the update! I've modified the post title.

Carlotta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users