• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:07 PM

I miss Kira and would it be totally selfish to say I need her too?

Edited by Seeker, 25 April 2008 - 06:08 PM.

There is nothing left to say.Me

#2 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:19 PM

Where is she? I have been sending her Pm's and haven't heard back. Is everything ok???? I miss her too.

#3 StillWondering

StillWondering

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:first of all, my family, pets and friends are freaking important to me. i seriously would be lost without them. horses are also a big part of my life. i don't care if i'm riding them, grooming them, or just being around the barn means a lot to me and i really appreciate it. going on GV is really fun and being on the computer is a weekly basis (lol when i'm not studying for finals). but i multitask and watch tv or talk on the phone when i have free time. me and my friends are beast and if you mess with us, you are such a loser. i have so many inside jokes and me and my friend taylor nicole (twin peep!) are starting a band. ZAPP is probably going to be the name. lol we're having trouble writing songs as of may 16th. we've "remixed" the lyrics to plenty of songs, that ironically(sarcasm) have horses in it. they're not original and we find an idea for a song but then can't finish it. lol thats all for now

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:46 PM

Wait, isn't she the one who brought the link to the age calculator?? jw
haha. (it's not really funny but he's hot)

#4 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:52 PM

I miss Kira too.

I believe that she is going though somethings at this time and she needs to use all of her energy on it.

I told her that no matter how long it is between hearing from her to know in her heart that her friends are always with her.

She will be back when she is strong enough.

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

#5 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:26 PM

Lots of prayers and energy sent her way. Glad to see others have missed Kira too.. Finally good weather here in New England. I hope she is outside and enjoying life. As I have told her, the weather here in New England can kind of get you down. Our winters are very long, cold and dreary, and it really is depressing. For some reason, this year has been the worst. People I work with and my friends are just so low on energy and are just down and out.. Kira, I hope all is well and you join in at GV soon, we all miss you.... :hug:
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#6 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:40 PM

~me too, Kira. We're all wanting you to come back home soon.........just to check in ya know. This is good to do from time to time so we're not all worrying. Well...it's too late, I'm worried. But I miss you too. We'll talk to ya when you're more up to it. Miss ya sweety.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#7 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:45 PM

I know she is dealing with some personel things and has started a new job.
I miss her too of course.
I am sure things are going fine and she will be back soon.

Hugs Kira!
Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#8 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 05:38 AM

It's just not the same around Ghostvillage without Kira! I hope everything is going ok for her.

#9 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:12 AM

A big old hug coming from me when she comes back to our home. Through the pc and all!!!! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#10 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:14 AM

Hmmmm, I will see about giving her a phone call just to make sure she is doing okay, I will let you know. Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#11 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:41 AM

I miss her too. I normally get an email a week from her. She did say the new job would be a bit tough on her. She's still in my prayers.
If I hear from her, I'll let you know. If you hear from her, please return the favor.

Blessings,
Angie
Posted Image

#12 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:03 AM

Hmmmm, I will see about giving her a phone call just to make sure she is doing okay, I will let you know. Julie

I don't like this one bit. Julie just told me that she tried calling Kira yesterday and her cell phone is temporiarly disconnected. Gosh, I just pray to God that she is ok. Does anybody live near her? Has anybody talked to her since she stopped visiting Ghost Village? Anybody have her home phone number? Any info on Kira would be great. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#13 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:26 AM

She just started a new job after being out of work for a little while. She may have let the unnecessary things go until she gets back on her feet.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#14 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:20 AM

Hi everyone. I have good news! I have just spoken on the phone with Kira and everything is just fine. She wants everyone to know how much she appreciates your concern and all your well wishes. She was quite busy starting her new job working with children and she is absolutely thrilled with it. She has taken a break from her computer because she felt she was spending too much time in front of it instead of out in the world and we all know how that can happen. I myself feel a little inspired to do the same. She feels renewed physically and mentally and will come visit Ghostvillage to update you all soon herself. So I will let her do that and she can give you all the details.

Kira, I like many, have been touched by your kindess and am happy that you are doing well. We really are like one big family here and we do miss you so pop in every once in a while. Talk to you soon!

#15 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:44 PM

Thank you Moonstruck for that good news! As we all know, this is a woman who spends over 100 percent of her energy 24/7 on helping other people. Me included. I've tried to encourage her to think of her OWN needs and health (spiritually, emotionally and physically) so many times, but that's the way she is. If someone is in need, she jumps in there and comforts and cares for them no matter who they are, and even after they've kicked her in the teeth.
I know she's so happy about this new job. When she kinda went "missing" I even thought it might be a good sign for her to be taking a break from the board so didn't worry too much, as needy as I am to have her around.
As long as she's o.k. and happy, that's the good news!
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users