foolish photos

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#16 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 11 August 2002 - 10:57 AM

sounds like an idea. but then again, my opinion obviously isn't valued anymore so...

I would like to under stand what , Ship.O.F.would make you a believer,and what kind of pix are you looking for?What the paranormal mean to you? maybe the orbs that are in your pix are trying to help ya  figure things out ???

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#17 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 11 August 2002 - 02:06 PM

Ave Shipoffools,

If you don't like what the rest of the members in this site post or what there believes is then get the F out of here, if your going to be rude and not respectfull to the members it's better that u shove your believes up your u know what.

Belial
The gates of Hell are open, night and day;Smooth the descent, and easy is the way.

#18 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 11 August 2002 - 02:09 PM

Sorry Mi Reyna, but he was being rude so I saw that nobody would say anything to him thought that I had to tell him str8 out. (or her)
The gates of Hell are open, night and day;Smooth the descent, and easy is the way.

#19 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 06:49 AM

Pan your Know your opinion is always valued to us!and Juan it is good to know that chivalry still is alive and well,but S.O.F seems to be a fly by poster.As we all have seem them come and go. I think it is best to ignore  thier ignornace. They don't want to learn from us they just want to degrade us.If s.o.f. truly was interested he would have been more open to understanding paranormal investigations and discussion.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#20 shipoffools

shipoffools

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 02:27 PM

I am absolutely flabbergasted at the responses here . . . It seems that some of you are defending your right to be duped by fakes, tricky, or your own wishful imagination.  I don't know if I should pity those of you who have attacked me here for demanding truth and reality, or just laugh.  I didn't realize this website for playland for kiddies; I thought it was a site for the exploration of the paranormal.

#21 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 02:28 PM

Yeah Reyna your still #1 in here, to hell with them who say your not inportant cause u r :-* always was and always will be ;),

Thanx Secretsign, but don't like people disrespecting my friends in there believes or in anyway, plus I'm not that type that will just sit there and be insulted I will speak out and will defrend my friends mostly my beautiful Reyna Pandora, she has done a lot 4 me and love her 4 that.  ;D

#22 shipoffools

shipoffools

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 02:29 PM

grammatical correction (sorry) . . . "I didn't realize this website playland for kiddies; I thought it was a site for the exploration of the paranormal."

#23 shipoffools

shipoffools

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 02:30 PM

I'll try again . . . "I didn't realize this website WAS A playland for kiddies; I thought it was a site for the exploration of the paranormal. "

#24 DiAnn_21

DiAnn_21

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 04:25 PM

S.O.F.; Must you post the same sentence three times!! See, I don't think you understand. We do not care if you are a skeptic/realist whatever. We enjoy and love a good challenge. Prove us wrong. Or teach us something! We don't hate skeptics. I think each of us are a little skeptics are selves. You stated that you want to believe, well let us try to make you believe. Just stop going about it rudely. I know I still welcome you.  We'll respect you, but in return you have to respect us as will and calling us names is not the way to go about.  So, if you are truley interested in paranormal activity and such. Give us a try.  Just don't down us and expect for us not to react. blessed be.

I'll try again . . . "I didn't realize this website WAS A playland for kiddies; I thought it was a site for the exploration of the paranormal. "

#25 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 13 August 2002 - 04:22 AM

What is there to be shocked about SOF ? You enter a new group of folks and spew your insults reguarding their beliefs and start kicking them in the knee and expect a loving and warm welcome? Ghost Village is a great group of people with differing opinions that can disagree without insulting one another( they have basic social skills). The ages and maturity levels vary as in any group but thats never a license to be combative or indignant . Paranormal investigation is persued by all ages with all levels of education and experience. Its just basicly in bad taste to be rude to anyone. You've tried being rude mabey its time to try something different and you may find you learn a thing or two.  If you want to find a ghost or spirit join the club . We all are looking for proof of their existence each in our own way . I hope you find what your looking for and get the proof you seek. I again invite you to stay around and learn from these fine folks . You don't have to agree with them at all but a good investigator always listens to all points of veiw before reaching any kind of conclusions. It seems to me you have already reached a conclusion about multiple people without even taking the first real look at any of them. This simply demonstrates your lack of willingness to look deeper into anything. Nothing comes easy in life as well as in ghost and spirit investigation . You earn your results just like you earn respect and trust from people in your life. Its a simple concept but very real .
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#26 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 13 August 2002 - 08:23 AM

see that's what i said in no uncertain terms.... hm..... ;)

S.O.F.; Must you post the same sentence three times!! See, I don't think you understand. We do not care if you are a skeptic/realist whatever. We enjoy and love a good challenge. Prove us wrong. Or teach us something! We don't hate skeptics. I think each of us are a little skeptics are selves. You stated that you want to believe, well let us try to make you believe. Just stop going about it rudely. I know I still welcome you.  We'll respect you, but in return you have to respect us as will and calling us names is not the way to go about.  So, if you are truley interested in paranormal activity and such. Give us a try.  Just don't down us and expect for us not to react. blessed be.

Posted Image

#27 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 08:55 AM

thank you Juan.  :-*

Yeah Reyna your still #1 in here, to hell with them who say your not inportant cause u r :-* always was and always will be ;),

Thanx Secretsign, but don't like people disrespecting my friends in there believes or in anyway, plus I'm not that type that will just sit there and be insulted I will speak out and will defrend my friends mostly my beautiful Reyna Pandora, she has done a lot 4 me and love her 4 that.  ;D

Posted Image

#28 natas

natas

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 02:01 PM

Your Welcome Reyna, your always #1 to me ;)  :-*

Ave Shipoffools,
    What is it that you don't understand? were you born with out a brain? like RockHauler said you you want us to respect your views then you must treat everyone else as you wish to be treated. All I can say if you keep being rude only thing to solve this is to get your finger out of your a$$, cause your not making to many friends out here with your rudeness

#29 Aurelia

Aurelia

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:I love a little mystery in things. I am also a person who sees a "haunted" place that scares everyone else, and I add it to my list of places to go. My #1 interest to date is my son.

Posted 13 August 2002 - 10:34 PM

S.O.F

What does it take for you to believe? What does it take for anyone to believe? There are photographs in existance that DOCUMENT appearances and sightings of all sorts of paranormal occurance beyond just orbs.  I have seen recordings of UFO's..and not the grainy ones like you see in the tabloids.  I have seen some crappy orb pictures that are obviousely fake...I don't put much faith in orb shots...but I have also seen pictures of spirits that manifest themselves in human form.  All of us have seen pictures of things like that.  We look to every picture to find a way to discredit it.  A camera strap or flash of light will not explain every picture.  Will you believe when you finally see a picture you can't discredit? Unfortunately, people like you will find a way to discredit everything, because you are closedminded.  Why don't you offer explanations on both fronts...for and against.  You have your opinion, and if you are not a believer then what the hell are you doing here? Let me tell you that I DON'T NEED photo's to know that spirits manifest themselves in every way imaginable, every day, more than anyone seems to realize.  You want proof that they do exist.  Maybe you should look for proof that they DON'T. I guarantee you will find no solid proof that they don't.  Scientists find strange data all of the time.  They won't say it is manifestations outright, but they can't rule it out...any good scientist will tell you that there are no logical explanations to disregard spirits.  Any psychology professor will tell you, coincidence does not explain psychic phenomona.  You can't say that it's just a coincidence that thousands of people took a picture of an orb, that they believe is true. Not everyone has camera straps, and any true believer like these nice folks will not falsify things they believe in!!! Unless you have something valid to say, with respect to human spirituality, human emotions without all this Holier-Than-Thou bullBAD_WORD...If you can't respect others beliefs as well as your own...If you can't offer explanations outside of your own views...Piss off and don't taint our water or our message boards.  >;)
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

#30 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 02:09 PM

Exactly!

S.O.F

What does it take for you to believe? What does it take for anyone to believe? There are photographs in existance that DOCUMENT appearances and sightings of all sorts of paranormal occurance beyond just orbs.  I have seen recordings of UFO's..and not the grainy ones like you see in the tabloids.  I have seen some crappy orb pictures that are obviousely fake...I don't put much faith in orb shots...but I have also seen pictures of spirits that manifest themselves in human form.  All of us have seen pictures of things like that.  We look to every picture to find a way to discredit it.  A camera strap or flash of light will not explain every picture.  Will you believe when you finally see a picture you can't discredit? Unfortunately, people like you will find a way to discredit everything, because you are closedminded.  Why don't you offer explanations on both fronts...for and against.  You have your opinion, and if you are not a believer then what the hell are you doing here? Let me tell you that I DON'T NEED photo's to know that spirits manifest themselves in every way imaginable, every day, more than anyone seems to realize.  You want proof that they do exist.  Maybe you should look for proof that they DON'T. I guarantee you will find no solid proof that they don't.  Scientists find strange data all of the time.  They won't say it is manifestations outright, but they can't rule it out...any good scientist will tell you that there are no logical explanations to disregard spirits.  Any psychology professor will tell you, coincidence does not explain psychic phenomona.  You can't say that it's just a coincidence that thousands of people took a picture of an orb, that they believe is true. Not everyone has camera straps, and any true believer like these nice folks will not falsify things they believe in!!! Unless you have something valid to say, with respect to human spirituality, human emotions without all this Holier-Than-Thou bullBAD_WORD...If you can't respect others beliefs as well as your own...If you can't offer explanations outside of your own views...Piss off and don't taint our water or our message boards.  >;)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users