Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Re: Why don't ghosts come out in the daytime??????

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 10 November 2003 - 05:13 AM

Hi Gladys and welcome to the village.  I hope you enjoy yourself and stick around for a very long time. I have had many paranormal experiences during the day and the following link will take you to an orb pic that I took in a local cemetery during daylight hours with no flash used.

http://www.ghostvill...ime_Orb_LVC.jpg

I have also heard voices during the day and got evp during the day.  I just think that people are more "in tune" during the night because that is what we expect, thus we notice more strange things and take more pics during the night. ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 06:09 AM

I have most of my sighting during the day.
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#3 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 07:31 AM

I think that is a common misconception these kinds of strange events.  Many home owners that report having strange activity haave also described daytime experiences.

It is one of the reasons I find the notion that the best time to do an investigation is during the hours of 9pm to 6am.  My first question is this, since I don't strike down the theory right off the bat:  What data was collected, how was it collected, and who did the detailed study of that data and how was it agreed upon and tested as a sound fact?
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#4 Paul_G

Paul_G

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 10 November 2003 - 12:13 PM

Personally, most of the encounters I've had (all 5 of them or so ::)) have occured during the day.

I've never actaully seen anything... my experiences involve laughter, whistling, footsteps, etc... During the day you're a lot more likely to blow those things off as coming from other people or general activity. Thats what the mind tries to do. I've probably had more encounters than I think, but I've dismissed them. At night you're more likely to be alone or in a quiet place where things like that are harder to ignore.

There's more background stuff going on during the day but that doesn't mean that paranormal things aren't happening.

I also would guess that apparitions are harder to see during the day, or if they are really vivid, viewed by the observer as being a living person.

#5 queenmarylady

queenmarylady

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts,spirits,The RMS Queen Mary oceanliner, Digital Photography, computers & the internet.

Posted 10 November 2003 - 12:48 PM

It is theorized that their night is our day and vice versa.
I have personally had most occurances happen at night, but I've seen a full-body apparition in the daytime as well. It is more so a case of where and when in my experiences than actual time of day.
Happy hunting to you! :)

#6 Gladys

Gladys

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 01:37 PM

Thanks everyone for your answers..
I too have several pics with orbs and echo too..Most of my pics are posted on a ghost site..I do have one that a friend blew up and framed it..taken in the early afternoon in Gettysburg on Sach's Bridge..You can clearly see a man's face looking thru to me in the window of the bridge..If anyone's interested..go to Majda.net...I'd post them here..if I knew where my file is.
Once again...thanks
Gladys

#7 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 10 November 2003 - 02:04 PM

Gladys,

Welcome to Ghost Village  ;D Its always nice to see a new Villager among us .

I for one would love to see your pictures  8) . Why not post them here  ??? I moderate the Spiritography board and were always looking for interesting pics . They must be 250 kbs or less in order to post them . If you have any trouble posting them let me know , Im always glad to assist.  ;D

On the topic of daytime activity , I find it to be equal to night activity . If its there , its there. Its just that simple  :)

Rockhauler2k1
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#8 Brandon

Brandon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 01:56 PM

Yeah to me the ghost activity is the same during the day as it is at night.  I just prefer conducting investigations at night.

#9 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 06:49 AM

I would have no problem conducting an investigation in the daylight hours if needed due to public or private access.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#10 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 13 November 2003 - 05:27 AM

Something that I have done in the past and will surely do again is to go hunting during the late afternoon, early evening and then hunt right into dark hours.  I can start during daylight hours and compare the results from both times.  There have been times that I have got more results from the daytime investigation ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 Brandon

Brandon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 05:24 PM

yeah that is a very good idea to start an investigation during the evening when its still daylight and then carry it over into the night and compare whatever results you get.
Ill try this very soon and see what i get.

#12 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 08:04 PM

I have pics that I have made in the early afternoon that came out better than the ones I took at night.I would love to post them but I don't have a scanner. Is there an address that I can send them to. I would like to hear what everyone thinks of them.
                          Trudy

#13 maharet

maharet

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 08:56 PM

I've never had an encounter myself but it seems some people have. All I was going to say is: how do we know ghosts aren't there all the time?

#14 shtina

shtina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Reading, rock climing, nature hikes, Research on the unknown,and taking my kids to their games.

Posted 17 December 2003 - 10:13 PM

Why do you think that>?
If Angels had Wings; Devils had Horns:Then By Golly, We where given Thorns!!!!!1

#15 armadilloswill

armadilloswill

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 05:48 AM

I actualy prefer doing investigations during the day. Mostly because you don't have to use the camera's flash,(outside) so less chance of reflections. Most of my encounters have been during the day and early evening.
Chuck C. Salem Ma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users