• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#16 THE DARK RAVEN

THE DARK RAVEN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:55 PM

Hells Kitchen-I love it when Chef RAMSEY yells!!!!
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. "'Tis some visiter," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door Only this, and nothing more." Edgar Allan Poe Posted Image

#17 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:15 AM

DARK RAVEN'S post reminded me that one of my guilty pleasures is watching The Food Network.

#18 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:41 AM

The Harry Potter movies...*hangs head in shame and embarassment* I'm a grown woman, but I can't help but love them! They're probably right towards the top of my list of favorite movies and I can watch them over and over again.

Oh, and coffee and cigarettes of course. If I had to choose between a nice round meal and a cup of coffee and a smoke, I'd go for the coffee and smoke every time! These might not be the healthiest of habits, but they keep me sane...for the most part :)
Posted Image

#19 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:54 PM

Kids tv.... thats my guilty pleasure I love watching cartoons like lazy town and storm hawks... :P

I also love watching ones from my era like Transformers, biker mice, TMNT, pinky and the brain..

I love being a kid...

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#20 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:12 PM

Hehe, I find myself watching Cartoon Network once in a while. I absolutely loved the senseless violent humor of Ren & Stimpy when they were on Nickelodeon. Yes, I do like watching cartoon movies also!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#21 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:48 AM

I should add watching The Sopranos as another guilty pleasure. That show mesmerizes me. I just get lost in it.

Whatever

#22 Whitebuffalo

Whitebuffalo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:49 PM

Watching, and rewatching Hope Floats, (Can anyone be as simplistic as Harry Connick Jr? *sigh* ) and imagining myself as Sandra Bullock.

#23 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:50 PM

I also have a guilty pleasure for the German techno band Kraftwerk.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#24 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:27 AM

another guilty pleasure of mine...American Idol...'nuff said...lol!

Whatever

#25 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:40 PM

another guilty pleasure of mine...American Idol...'nuff said...lol!

mine too! :( (the wrong person won..)

#26 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:02 AM

Riding my moped without my helmet...the breeze feels great!...helmet is not a requirement here.
When I ride the motorcycle I definitely have a helmet on...I'm not that crazy...yet!...lol.

Whatever

#27 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

Moped and a motorcyle? Girl you are mobile! :whoohoo:

My newest guilty pleasure is my Roku. In case you don't know (and I didn't a month ago), it's a little box you hook up to your tv and you can get instant movies off of Netflix (another guilty pleasure). So I have been watching tons and tons of movies. Not always the newest and the best, but a lot of good ones!

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#28 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:25 AM

Moped and a motorcyle? Girl you are mobile! :whoohoo:

My newest guilty pleasure is my Roku. In case you don't know (and I didn't a month ago), it's a little box you hook up to your tv and you can get instant movies off of Netflix (another guilty pleasure). So I have been watching tons and tons of movies. Not always the newest and the best, but a lot of good ones!

Now I know the source for all the movies you watch when tell us you're watching this and that...aha!

Whatever

#29 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:39 AM

jenjen will go, 'aha! I knew it', after I post this...but a guilty pleasure of mine is playing guys...LOL! There you go jenjen it's out in the open :Spaz:

Whatever

#30 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

jenjen will go, 'aha! I knew it', after I post this...but a guilty pleasure of mine is playing guys...LOL! There you go jenjen it's out in the open :blush:

AHA!...lol...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users