The Guilty Pleasure Thread!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#31 spider_rob

spider_rob

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, legends and folklore, history, reading, PS2 and Wii

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:03 AM

If you haven't guessed by name.....my guilty pleasure is reading Ultimate Spider-man comics and watching my favorite old Spider-man cartoon series from the 90's :clap: Also listening to The Rat Pack and others like them!
I'll Kill you and the NIGHT!! -Leon Belmont

#32 sweetmamadot777

sweetmamadot777

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Spirituality , Ghost history , Angels , My Family and my two wee doggies xx

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:36 AM

My guilty pleasure is .......NOT answering the phone on my day off, and pretending I'm not home !
There is bliss in silence !
Life isn't about waiting for the sun.It's about learning to dance in the rain

#33 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:34 AM

Also listening to The Rat Pack and others like them!

Rob, I absolutely love the Standard hits and the Rat Pack! I don't really see it as a "guilty" pleasure though...maybe just a little odd seeing as I'm only 27 years old :)

Edited by AnnieV, 29 July 2008 - 08:34 AM.

Posted Image

#34 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:52 AM

one of my guilty food pleasure has been revived...shrimp chips!!...I'm addicted again.

Whatever

#35 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:22 AM

My sick addiction to GhostVillage :lol:

*runs off to try and slack elsewhere for a while*
Posted Image

#36 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:12 AM

I agree with Annie...mind you my addiction is probably not as sick as hers....

Edited by axlfoley, 30 July 2008 - 08:13 AM.

Whatever

#37 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:05 PM

Glass of wine, chat and GV.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#38 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:50 PM

World of Warcraft, I have about 10 chars personally! So sad! :clap:

#39 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:02 PM

OK, I admit it.........chocolate

#40 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:31 PM

Oh - would definitely be all the time I spend on the computer when I should be doing other things. Luckily my peeps get me out and about so I haven't grown physically attached to the computer . . . yet.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#41 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:33 PM

I have a serious addiction to my motorcycles. I just enjoy riding too much. I can't wait until the next chance I can ride.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#42 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:08 PM

I have a serious addiction to my motorcycles. I just enjoy riding too much. I can't wait until the next chance I can ride.

I totally agree axman. I ride also but not here in North America because I've never gone for my motorcycle license. In Asia though I have a motorcycle and a moped. I love going for late night rides around the city when there's no traffic. What a freakin' rush!!

Whatever

#43 leadbelt

leadbelt

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:37 AM

i am a bubble wrap addict. it maddening

#44 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:30 PM

Paint Shop Pro

#45 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:17 PM

I totally agree axman. I ride also but not here in North America because I've never gone for my motorcycle license. In Asia though I have a motorcycle and a moped. I love going for late night rides around the city when there's no traffic. What a freakin' rush!!

I ride almost every day. I have 2 Hondas that I absolutely love. When I'm at home and bored I will just ride down to the store or into town just for something to do. The nice thing about living here in Arizona is riding year round! :clap:
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users