• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#46 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:37 PM

I have a serious addiction to my motorcycles. I just enjoy riding too much. I can't wait until the next chance I can ride.

I totally agree axman. I ride also but not here in North America because I've never gone for my motorcycle license. In Asia though I have a motorcycle and a moped. I love going for late night rides around the city when there's no traffic. What a freakin' rush!!

I ride almost every day. I have 2 Hondas that I absolutely love. When I'm at home and bored I will just ride down to the store or into town just for something to do. The nice thing about living here in Arizona is riding year round! :clap:

Also where I am in Asia you can ride year 'round. The benefit of being able to ride is with a motorcycle and specially the moped you can weave in and out of the horrendous traffic jams they have back home.

Whatever

#47 Kats

Kats

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, animal rescue, community service and rock concerts. I also wholeheartedly support our troops. They give all so that we may enjoy our way of life.

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:56 AM

Yikes.....as a late 70's grad.....my party days were the 80's....so Def Leppard is my guilty pleasure...and man is it a pleasure!!!!! :clap:

Edited by Kats, 12 September 2008 - 12:57 AM.

#48 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:19 AM

My Guilty Pleasures (Yes, I have more than one): Watcing WWE Just to drool over some of the hot guys :Spaz:, Knitting (though my coworkers call this stress relief...), Judge Judy, Irish Blend Java Monsters (sooooooooo good...) Focus Vitaminwater, chocolate, JaffaCakes (thank a friend in England for that. Thank God she willing ships 'em out for my bday.), movie soundtracks, going into WalMart after work when it's loads less crowded and hectic, buying random CDs, Rent, and Brokeback Mountain.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#49 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:01 PM

'Smell goods', which include perfume, incense and candles. As far as perfume, I may not wear makeup except on Sundays (and during the summer, not even then) but even if I'm dressed in my grodiest grungies out working in the yard, I've got perfume on.

#50 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:46 PM

Hm, guess that means my Axe would qualify as a guilty pleasure, 'cause I'm always wearin' it....

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#51 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:05 PM

I think my guiltiest pleasure is a truly guilty one---when someone I know is sick, so I can help out and feel needed. I feel ashamed of that, but it's true.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#52 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:18 PM

lol. Ain't that guilty. I help my coworkers and family when they need it, like if they mention they're broke and would kill for a pack of smokes, I'll buy it for 'em, or if they need money for gas, I'll give 'em some. Heck, I'm also a bit of the Custodial Goodies Fairy... Which reminds me, gotta restock the Candy corn stash...

Posted Image

#53 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:32 PM

Cheetos. 'nuff said. :D

Whatever

#54 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:38 PM

Bigelows Constant Comment tea :and Yosei, you want to take care of a sick person....I'm available :D;

#55 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 28 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

Cheetos. 'nuff said. :D

I absolutely love the "flamin' hot" Cheetos!!!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#56 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:25 AM

maltesers and coffee crisp

#57 Nomad

Nomad

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, studying about different cultures, raising my children, loving my wife.

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:00 PM

I could watch Survivorman nonstop. I do not if I will find myself in one of those perdicaments sometime or not, but I always want to be ready just in case. I also, love playing my son's PS2.

#58 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

waking up early on Fridays

Whatever

#59 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:27 PM

I love watching American Idol and Hell's Kitchen :(

Whatever

#60 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:49 PM

I have a few....
-sharp cheddar cheese with apple pie...
-s'mores: marshmallow melted over the fire with square of chocolate bar sandwiched between 2 graham crackers--heaven!
-thai chicken pizza from California Pizza Kitchen...

Other indulgences:
-truffles, champagne, bubble bath--altogether, individually or one after the other and so on...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users