The Guilty Pleasure Thread!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#106 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:06 PM

I'm with you on the bad horror movies, Little Sister. The campier, cheesier, gawd-awful it is the better ;)

#107 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:39 AM

guilty of always getting up and doing the YMCA whenever it's played in some party or dance.

#108 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

Spending time with my neighbours beautiful cat when she comes to visit me while they are out at work.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#109 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:13 AM

guilty of always getting up and doing the YMCA whenever it's played in some party or dance.

HaHAHA!!!! Knew I wasn't the only one!!!!

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#110 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:57 PM

:I got shown on TV doing the Mararena at a conference once.........true story!: :)

Cranking up the music and chair dancing while working on the computer

#111 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:58 AM

:I got shown on TV doing the Mararena at a conference once.........true story!: :lol:

Cranking up the music and chair dancing while working on the computer

lmao!!!!! You go, Frither!!!! As for the chair dancing and cranking the music, done that in the car. Usually to country, too... Also song along to 'Memories' from the musical Cats. And yes, I suck at it.

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#112 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:37 AM

I just can't keep my paws from scooping off any sort of peanut mix with raisins, dried papaya, almonds etc. (at least it's a healthy snack)

Edited by jenjen, 11 February 2010 - 09:37 AM.

#113 SGT Miles

SGT Miles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Horror flicks, Video Games, Snow Boarding, Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse that we all know is coming ;). Disproving or proving claims of paranormal activity is my true passion though, I love shuffling through pictures of dust balls that "prove" a place is haunted before spending the night listening to the water pipes bang against the floor boards when it kicks on...but the one thing I love more is finding something I have absolutely no earthly explanation for.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:32 PM

Oh god, I think I have too many to list...so lets see...Still watching WWE at age 23 just as fervently as I did as a pubescent teen. I am obsessed with chick flicks (Steel Magnolias, Beaches, and Fried Green Tomatoes are 3 of my favorite movies...and they always make me cry like a little girl), I also have an obsession with everything involving Zombies for some reason, The TV Show "Army Wives"...god...don't even ask how I got hooked on that one, um...I guess I am pretty much a girl with a penis who isn't attracted to guys cuz I really seem to like lots of girly stuff so let me list those and stop my personal embarrassment before its too late; Buffy the tv show, Charmed, Romance Novels, Actual Romance, shopping (yeah I could spend hours watching female friends try on different clothes while I comment on my opinion of said clothing), I absolutely love cooking, I prefer cats but if I have to have a dog it has to be one small enough that I can keep it inside to cuddle with without worrying about things getting broken. Oh yeah and I apparently enjoy "cuddling" more than guys are supposed to...maybe I was supposed to be gay but the makers forgot to add in the attracted to men rather than women part.

#114 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

Well, at least I'm not the only obsessive WWE Addict on here. And Miles, you sure we ain't related somehow? My coworkers have implied that I act more like a dang guy than a girl.

Posted Image

#115 SGT Miles

SGT Miles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Horror flicks, Video Games, Snow Boarding, Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse that we all know is coming ;). Disproving or proving claims of paranormal activity is my true passion though, I love shuffling through pictures of dust balls that "prove" a place is haunted before spending the night listening to the water pipes bang against the floor boards when it kicks on...but the one thing I love more is finding something I have absolutely no earthly explanation for.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:45 PM

Maybe we are long lost relatives. Either that or we could be the same person pulled into the same world from alternate realities like some kind of crazy Twilight Zone Episode.

#116 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:24 PM

Hmmmmm.........

1. Building a big old fire with the precious, hoarded oak wood
2. Deciding to stay in my robe and slippers after MH goes to work (no one else is around to see it other than the dog and he doesn't seem to have an opinion one way or another on it)
3. Making a bowl of popcorn and having a Season-One-Of-Fringe-On-DVD-watching marathon.

Yes folks, this is another indication that I need to get a life :yawn:

#117 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:39 PM

Maybe we are long lost relatives. Either that or we could be the same person pulled into the same world from alternate realities like some kind of crazy Twilight Zone Episode.

Hm, that's a possibility, Sarge. How's your sense of humour run?

Posted Image

#118 SGT Miles

SGT Miles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:12 PM

slightly odd and sometimes off color, but I always tend to find it funny =D

#119 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:04 PM

Mine's usually gutter with a touch of morbid or toilet. 'Course, the gutterbrain rearing it's head whenever anyone says anything slightly provocotive is a source of amusement at work.

Posted Image

#120 SGT Miles

SGT Miles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

I don't consider my gutter brain to be part of my sense of humor, I take provocative subjects very seriously lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users