Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

What Physical Activity do you Do to stay Fit / Healthy?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:21 PM

:Sir Paul McCartney said it well...."I don't eat anything with a face":

Oh I so wish I COULD once again go to England, cold water or not. Its been 10 years and my passport expires next month...........sssiiiiggghhh

#62 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:25 PM

Going up and down the stairs in the house for 15 minutes.

#63 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:48 PM

Walking, lifting trash barrels off the back dock, and shoving desks back into place for 8 hours a day at work. (Trust me, this is why I lurve decent sneakers. Though with what I've got atm, I may start looking for a decent pair of Nikes for at work and leave the Hawks for the weekend.)

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users