Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

What Physical Activity do you Do to stay Fit / Healthy?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:21 PM

:Sir Paul McCartney said it well...."I don't eat anything with a face":

Oh I so wish I COULD once again go to England, cold water or not. Its been 10 years and my passport expires next month...........sssiiiiggghhh

#62 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:25 PM

Going up and down the stairs in the house for 15 minutes.

Whatever

#63 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:48 PM

Walking, lifting trash barrels off the back dock, and shoving desks back into place for 8 hours a day at work. (Trust me, this is why I lurve decent sneakers. Though with what I've got atm, I may start looking for a decent pair of Nikes for at work and leave the Hawks for the weekend.)

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users