Drained Batteries

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Average Jason

Average Jason

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:49 PM

Yes..ghost can take the energy out of batteries such as tape recorders, video cameras and all. It is believe that a ghost is electrical itself thats why ghost hunters can detect them using a device that can read electrical levels in the air.

Also, some people beleive that ghost leech the energy out of a object to manifest itself. Such as batteries, the atmosphere itself which makes a place very cold (most people call this cold spots) and people too. I've had an experience where my brand new lithium batteries in my flashlight went dead >.> tyvm 20$ down the drain lol.

So to anwser your question...they take the energy out of things usually to manifest itself into a physical shape...i've heard they usually only appear as shadows tho. But thats another story :)

So to end this, it could be whatever reasons draining power....but this is probably far from being what your experiencing, but im just letting you know what some people believe. This is really the worst case scenario :).

#17 Average Jason

Average Jason

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:52 PM

Also, if u use normal batteries in a camera...it will usually use all the juice of those batteries in a picture or 2. Cause alcaline batteries arent to be used with high tech equipement such as video cameras or normal picture cameras. Make sure its lithium batteries or titanium with 2500Ma. Cause the cameras losing power can be explanable by this.

#18 gus543

gus543

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:24 AM

This happened to me at Sachs bridge in Gettysburg. I had a freshly charged batteries in my camera. I took several photos on the outside of the bridge. When I started taking pictures inside the bridge I only was able to take one before my batteries completely drained. I can usually take 120 or so photos on a fresh charge. Another person there had the same problem that day. He had brought 3 camera and 2 of his would not work because the batteries were drained of there charge. When I returned home and recharged my batteries they worked fine.

Has anyone had any experiences with spirits taking all the power out of new batteries? How are they able to do this? Any information would be helpful.

#19 2012leo

2012leo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:58 AM

Has anyone had any experiences with spirits taking all the power out of new batteries? How are they able to do this? Any information would be helpful.

I have noticed the following, though the living can do it as well. Tv tubes failing, light bulbs exploding & burning out (even brand new). Batteries should therefore be possible, though I couldn't say I've ever known it to happen specifically. That would be hard to detect. I will do an experiment if I can find a tester and get back to you.

Are you interested in the human potential as well or just entity?
"I disagree with fluffymongering"

#20 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 22 June 2008 - 03:58 AM

they do need the energy so they use it up but not only the energy of the batteries many other things as well thou i never had the experience i would not no for sure but thats wat i heard

life is too short to be sad live a life of happiness

#21 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:05 PM

I have experienced this many times, not just with batteries, but myself too.

Spirits for some reason need additional energy to either manifest or to communicate.
That is why I am so whacked out after the eventm and Im sure many people here experience the same sort of thing.

Mark :clap:

#22 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:45 AM

I have experienced this many times, not just with batteries, but myself too.

Spirits for some reason need additional energy to either manifest or to communicate.
That is why I am so whacked out after the eventm and Im sure many people here experience the same sort of thing.

Mark :)

ya thats quiet wierd

life is too short to be sad live a life of happiness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users