• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 12:44 PM

Hey Brandon! Check out my recent post regarding cemetaries, in the general board. I was questioning why cemetaries are a good place. Why do you think they are? Can you explain the vortex concept?
http://www.ghostvill...;num=1068312167

--Bridge
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#2 Gregory

Gregory

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 04:29 PM

I'm thinking that this should be moved to another forum.

But if you want a skeptical response, I suppose we can do that, too.  What evidence do you have that cemeteries have these vortices?  And, to parrot Bridget, why should cemeteries have more vortices than any other place?
What Would Batman Do?

#3 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 04:36 PM

So Gregory, lets start a  discussion on my cemetary post. I think I posted it in the wrong place to begin with. I should have posted it in the skeptic board. Doesn't that seem to make sense to you? Even though I am a quasi believer, I still don't see why cemetaries would be the place ot look for spirits.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#4 Brandon

Brandon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 05:47 PM

I seem to get the most paranormal activity when i visit older cemeteries,  So i just prefer to visit these older rundown cemeteries.  Now i can't really explain why i beleive that cemeteries have more vortices than any other place i guess i just beleive that because cemeteries are where i get the most paranormal activity.

#5 JennaLaLune

JennaLaLune

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 09:39 PM

I live near many old cemetaries dating back into the 1600's. I have also spent a lot of time in them over many years. I've never had a paranormal experience in any of them. I find them extremely peaceful. Old houses are what really gets me. I've always experienced more actvity in old houses.[smiley=cwm6.gif] I'm not a ghost hunter but I'm somewhat sensitive. I never go looking for an experience.
  I think most people EXPECT ghosties to pop up in cemetaries for obvious reasons. I mean, hello....you're walking all over dead people.
[smiley=cwm24.gif] [smiley=cwm25.gif]
"Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is Blind." -Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users