THE ONLY PSYCHIC IM WILLING TO COMMUNICATE WITH AFTER DEATH

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 LLCOOLCLINT

LLCOOLCLINT

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:41 AM

DESPITE ALL THE QUIRKS AND OPINIONS SAID ABOUT MADISON CHARAP I FIND HER BEAUTIFUL AND A VERY GOOD PSYCHIC AND NICE IF ANYBODY SENT ANYONE BESIDES HER ID BE VERY DISAPPOINTED OR IF THEY SENT SOMEONE MORE BEAUTIFUL THEN ID BE MORE THAN ACCOMMODATING ID REFUSE TO TALK TO GUY PSYCHICS BEACAUSE IM STRAIGHT AND DON'T LIKE GUYS MADISON MIGHT GET SCARED OF ME AT FIRST BUT IN TIME WOULD REALIZE IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN BEING AROUND HER GUARDIAN ANGEL I WOULD HURT HER OR TOUCH HER IN A WAY SHE WOULDN'T LIKE IF I DID ON ACCIDENT ID APPLOGIZE IF I COULD SPEAK OR ID TRY TO FIND ANOTHER WAY TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS HERE'S THE ONLY PHENOMENON SHE WOULD EXPERENCE COMPLIMENTS ON HER APPEARANCE AND CLOTHES HANDS ON HER SHOULDER AS A CALMING EFFECT ID BE VERY CAREFUL ON HOW I DO IT ID OPEN DOORS FOR HER PUSH OUT CHAIRS FOR HER AND REVEAL MY APPEARANCE FOR HER IF SHE DESIRES IT AND WOULD TELL HER WHATEVER SHE ASKED AND TELL HER THE TRUTH ABOUT IT AND ID BE HUGGING HER ALOT AND WOULD BE TRYING TO COMMUNICATE AND ID TRY NOT TO SCARE HER OR MAKE HER UNCOMFORTABLE IF I DO ID BEG FORGIVNESS OR SHOW HER HOW BAD I FEEL BY SHOWING MYSELF SO SHE KNOWS HOW SORRY I AM AND SHE'D WOULD DIFFINATLY COME AGAIN ID WOULD BE THE MOST SINCERE GHOST SHE WOULD EVER ENCOUNTER IN HER LIFE AND HER FAVORITE

Edited by LLCOOLCLINT, 12 May 2008 - 11:41 AM.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT? THAT YOU ARE SMITTEN BY MADISON CHARAP?
Posted Image

#3 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

~I'm not sure what you're trying to say hun....all your words are running together, no puncuation used. Do you think you can try this again? I'm not even sure I've ever heard of the person you're referring to.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:37 PM

Okay, Google helps: Madison Charap is an actress done the role of a Psychic in a movie: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0152730/

Moving this to the Real Life Board.
Posted Image

#5 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:58 PM

Wow this is pretty creepy reading...lol!...challenging also.

Whatever

#6 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:25 PM

~Is this person Madison portraying a psychic on the big screen..and LLCOOLCLINT thinks she's a REAL psychic? Ohhhhhhh...I just watched the video for the movie. LL sweety, I wish I could help you...but I can't. Good luck.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#7 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:20 PM

I re-read LL's original post and it's still a challenging read. Was the movie any good LauriAnn?

Whatever

#8 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:29 PM

im www.confused.com lol

#9 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:34 AM

im www.confused.com lol

:wub:

Whatever

#10 Pfled

Pfled

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:1. Making my son smile<br />2. Investigating and researching places of alleged paranormal activity<br />3. Hiking<br />4. Cooking

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:18 AM

I re-read LL's original post and it's still a challenging read. Was the movie any good LauriAnn?

I saw the movie a while back. It boasts itself as a true story, and in fact Troy Taylor appears in it, but at the end it was purely entertainment, meaning obviously faked. I know Troy was very displeased with the outcome and wated to disassociate himself with it.

Quick Synopsis:
4 college age students are part of a study and are asked to stay in a haunted plantation to observe the paranormal. It is made to look like a documentary, but isnt. The students spend the night investigating the house and get some freaky evidence, only to have a completely ludicrous experience at the end.
"So even if you can't see it, you can still believe in it.It's easier if you lose all the things that prevent you from seeing it."-The Resistance by the Sam Roberts Band

#11 rediva

rediva

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

I am not sure what to make out of any of LL's posts. None of them make any since and they all are very hard to read. Not to mention he is constantly shouting by using all caps.

#12 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:30 PM

The difficulty we have reading Clints posts have been mentioned before. I think he has forgotten.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#13 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:18 AM

I think I'm deaf just by reading LLCOOL's original post...lol!!

#14 Mustang

Mustang

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:11 AM

I'm also confused.

Edited by Mustang, 15 May 2008 - 09:12 AM.

#15 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:10 PM

IREALLYDONTGETWHATYOURETRYINGTOSAYSOIFYOUCOULDJUSTTURNOFFTHECAPSLOCKANDUSESOMEPU
NCTUATIONORSOMETHINGWEMIGHTBEABLETOGETIT
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users