2 replies to this topic

#1 jmander

jmander

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:39 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to get my hands on some CVS One Time Use Digital Camcorders, sold at CVS Pharmacies throughout the States. The problem is, I'm Canadian, and unless I plan a road trip down south or decide to purchase the outrageously priced (Often over $40 plus shipping) cameras available on eBay, I'm out of luck. I would prefer to obtain one of the older models (I believe they are "model 200"), but also considering the newer ones. If anyone in the States would be willing to ship a couple to me at a reasonable price, please PM me :clap:

Thanks!

PS - Mods, I apologize if I should have posted this in a different forum...I wasn't too sure which forum would be most appropriate for this.
Posted Image

#2 OMPRDave

OMPRDave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Interests:Family, fishing, hunting, camping, history, photography, poetry/writing, and last but not least, paranormal investigation

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:32 PM

I believe somewhere on the net I saw a hack for these cameras, too, allowing you to reuse them over and over. I'll need to see if I can find it.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." Herbert Spencer

#3 jmander

jmander

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:05 PM

I believe somewhere on the net I saw a hack for these cameras, too, allowing you to reuse them over and over. I'll need to see if I can find it.

Yep :) that's exactly why I'm looking to get my hands on a couple! I've actually done the hack on one, then got careless and ruined it when I tried to remove the IR filter (D'oh!). My new plan is to just get a couple and not bother with the IR hack, and just use regular light to illuminate some trigger object experiments.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users