Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

How sensitive are you to the paranormal.

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 Tony1324

Tony1324

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:28 AM

for a very long time i have been able to sence spirits.. sometimes thier some what friendly. the only bad spirit i can rember ever sencing was one that was following me home from my friends house.

I felt the spirit in her house the first time i went over there. I told her that i didnt feel right in her house so i left w/ my older sister. we decided to take a short-cut through a near by field. at first i senced a very sad woman following me. i stoped and asked who she was. i suddenly got a flash of a blond woman being beatin to death by this really large dark blur. i talked w/ her for a little bit and after a while she just sort of disappeard so i continued my walk home. i didnt even get 20 ft away from where i had stoped before i senced the dark thing following us. my sister and i ran back to the house and splashed anoiting oil all over the walls. the thing never even came onto our yard. a few week later i tried to describe the woman to my aunt and she told me that i had perfectly described her friend who was killed by her boyfriend. who, after killing her, killed himself. So i know that i didnt make it up bc i had never even met the woman before in my life. and it was the first time i even heard about a murder near my hometown.

Edited by Tony1324, 01 July 2008 - 11:29 AM.

#62 Seņor Hugo

Seņor Hugo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

Actually not all demons are bad.

Some demons, mostly imps, while prone to doing bad things really long for a friend, so in order to keep this friend they can be coerced into doing good deeds. This however all depends on the fact of a person encountering the same imp on more than one occasion and slowly getting it to trust you etc.

Other than that, it really depends, the Catholics listed everything not an angel as a demon, regardless of whether it is good or evil. If it doesn't have wings and a halo(generalizing), it's a demon.
"I am the bridge between worlds. I have experienced life, I have experienced death, others and my own. I am a shaman."

#63 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:28 PM

Let's get the topic back on track and leave the personal conversations out of it.

#64 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:04 AM

Let's get the topic back on track and leave the personal conversations out of it.

alright

life is too short to be sad live a life of happiness

#65 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:31 PM

Sorry everyone, I haven't been keeping track of this thread for about a week.

Tony1324
You and your sister must have been a terrified. You mentioned that you have been able to detect sprits for a long time, is this the first time something tried to follow you home?

Seņor Hugo
Thank you for taking the time to explain your process. Sorry I didn't respond sooner.
The effort you are putting into taking down more walls, do you fide yourself feeling more exposed? Or do you still feel you are able to defend yourself against an unwanted intrusion?

My real want is to be able to afford an IR/Thermal Imaging camera and then hit a nice haunted area, and keep the IR on me see what it picks up. Since it is energy it will give off heat, so my thought is I should be able to measure just what I can do.

I will look forward to seeing images taken with your new camera when you can get it. It sounds like a very interesting piece of equipent.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#66 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:02 PM

Paranormal experiences don't happen every day for me. There are times that they do, and then there are times when I'll go long stretches with nothing. I'm just coming out of one, but today I got hit like a punch in the gut. the experience was an empathic one and it started from about the time I awoke to go to class, then all through class, and ended after dinner time.

I find for the most part when I have a lot of real life stuff to attend to my psychic experiences are less; but when my ducks are in a row, so to speak, the psychic experiences begin to pick up again.

Do others share these experiences when it is either all or nothing, or is it always but in dribs and drabs? I'd be very interested to know how others deal with it when the experiences are non-stop and if you feel disappointed when they stop for a while.

thanks,
Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#67 Seņor Hugo

Seņor Hugo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:11 AM

Sorry everyone, I haven't been keeping track of this thread for about a week.

Seņor Hugo
Thank you for taking the time to explain your process. Sorry I didn't respond sooner.
The effort you are putting into taking down more walls, do you fide yourself feeling more exposed? Or do you still feel you are able to defend yourself against an unwanted intrusion?

Well thats the thing. The more walls you tear down, the more things start to notice you. If you tear down the walls but have no idea what you're doing, you leave yourself very vulnerable.

At one point, I didn't like going to active places without certain things, my stones, my good luck charms, etc.

Now with what I've learned about runes, and the huge response the runes have had with me, and the success I have with them, even just drawing them. I don't have to worry about going anywhere unprepared, because a little red paint(blood if need be) and I can draw up a protection rune, a defensive rune, or a banishing rune within 2-3 minutes.

The one time something actually tried to get into my head through the back of my neck, before I started reading on runes. I felt light headed with a twinge in the back of my neck, our sensitive who sees things later said that she had seen something on the back of my neck at the same time I felt light headed. It had later hopped off and into our vehicle hoping to hitch a ride home with our more vulnerable friend we brought along.

So now that I know what that feels like, I know when somethings trying to get in me, so I can deal with that.

So I don't find myself vulnerable the more walls I remove. Just the opposite, for me my greatest asset is to be able to see what I'm going up against, I can size up a person and dictate what my first move will be. The more walls I tear down the more I'm able to sense out what I'm up against, so I know how much or how little I need to do.
"I am the bridge between worlds. I have experienced life, I have experienced death, others and my own. I am a shaman."

#68 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:38 AM

Kira,

Now that you mention it, I do seem to see more and sense more things when I'm happy and content in my life. I never noticed that before.
I wonder why that is..

M

Just a thought
You may want to start a poll on that subject. The results could be interesting.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#69 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:47 PM

Kira,

Now that you mention it, I do seem to see more and sense more things when I'm happy and content in my life. I never noticed that before.
I wonder why that is..

M

Just a thought
You may want to start a poll on that subject. The results could be interesting.

WOW, i missed alot well ya im back hey one more thing about the ghost hunt i went alone it was great! but i dint get anything on tape or anything but i heard things and saw but was not caught wierd? how come?

#70 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:02 PM

Please keep this on topic, which is about how sensitive individuals are to the paranormal.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#71 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:46 AM

Please keep this on topic, which is about how sensitive individuals are to the paranormal.

alright im sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users