31 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:13 PM

Dear Ghostvillagers,

Ever get the feeling that maybe the powers-that-be are lying to you? Ever think that maybe there actually is proof of the paranormal and possibly some people know and are hiding it from the rest of us?

As author Brad Steiger points out, a conspiracy involves three elements: 1.) Nothing happens by accident; 2.) Nothing is at it seems; and 3.) Everything is connected. Some people take comfort in the fact that a situation that is seemingly out of control (like a paranormal event) is actually a well-orchestrated occurrence with a specific intention behind it. Then there's the other side of the coin -- maybe they are really lying to us.

Project Stargate is a classic example. In the 1970s, the United States government began studying the phenomena of remote viewing and astral projection. If the government could acquire people with a true gift for remote viewing, then they would have the ultimate spy on their hands. Imagine a spy who could look into foreign governments' most secretive meetings without leaving U.S. soil? The program was allegedly cancelled in 1995, but not after millions were spent on the project. Different sources debate whether anything of value was gleaned from Stargate, but few deny that the project existed. This month we're going to explore conspiracies a little deeper on Ghostvillage.com. We'll dive into programs like Stargate as well as others that have been whispered about by folks who have seen the inside.

This month's topic is sponsored by Don't Fear the Dark -- Exorcists, sexorcists, a ring girl, and a serial killer hired from Craig's List. Think that is interesting? Then watch how a totally dysfunctional film crew ventures into the realm of the supernatural. Don't Fear The Dark is the wackiest YouTube experience yet. New ghostly adventures coming. Subscribe to their channel and you might win some cool ghost hunting gear!

Supernaturally yours,

-Jeff Belanger
Ghostvillage.com
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#2 Meteorhunter

Meteorhunter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:05 AM

I can tell you a little about Remote viewing..It was used for war times and NASA has used the technology.I can't give any aspects to it's use and why, other then it works and I know it is still in use.
L.E. have even delved into the technology and also it is sometimes used to find missing people. So if the technology is being used properly, it could be very valuable into our future. Personally, I think they found the technique from UFO technology.That is all I can say.

#3 Meteorhunter

Meteorhunter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:53 AM

You can also read more about this interesting subject in the book called: "PSI Spies" The true story of America's psychic warfare program" By Jim Marrs

#4 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:33 AM

I can tell you a little about Remote viewing..It was used for war times and NASA has used the technology.I can't give any aspects to it's use and why, other then it works and I know it is still in use.
L.E. have even delved into the technology and also it is sometimes used to find missing people. So if the technology is being used properly, it could be very valuable into our future. Personally, I think they found the technique from UFO technology.That is all I can say.

Very interesting Meteorhunter...and speaking of conspiracies and UFO's I think I speak for many people when I say that it is well known that the government has been covering up the fact that Aliens are here, amongst us, that there are underground and underOCEAN facilities and that UFO's are no joke, but rather a reality. Has anyone seen the UFO Disclosure Project on YOuTube?...Dr. Steven Greer headed that taskforce. It was done in May of 2001 and we are just now seeing it on YouTube which means the government ONCE AGAIN cleverly quashed that project too! Light Worker

#5 Gosman

Gosman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:06 PM

What evidence do you have that it has been used by NASA? I understand the CIA had a experimental section which performed this sort of thing but it was shut down. Why would Nasa use of this technique be more secretive than the CIA?

Why are you unable to give more information about its aspect and use?

Why do you know it is still in use, what evidence do you have?

#6 Gosman

Gosman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:08 PM

..Has anyone seen the UFO Disclosure Project on YOuTube?...Dr. Steven Greer headed that taskforce. It was done in May of 2001 and we are just now seeing it on YouTube which means the government ONCE AGAIN cleverly quashed that project too! Light Worker

If you are seeing it on You Tube then the government hasn't really done a bang up job of quashing it have they?

#7 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

..Has anyone seen the UFO Disclosure Project on YOuTube?...Dr. Steven Greer headed that taskforce. It was done in May of 2001 and we are just now seeing it on YouTube which means the government ONCE AGAIN cleverly quashed that project too! Light Worker

If you are seeing it on You Tube then the government hasn't really done a bang up job of quashing it have they?

The way I see it they HAVE otherwise it would have been on national television all over the world, which it SHOULD be since these are matters that would change the world!!! Light Worker

#8 Gosman

Gosman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:17 PM

The way I see it YOU and people with like minded beliefs are not doing a very good job of presenting the case for this stuff. Therefore the mainstream media outlets remain unconvinced and will not run with this information. Hower it seems clear that because YOU and people with like minded beliefs fail to convince the appropriate people YOU dream up this whole idea that it is not YOUR fault but is due to the government suppressing it.

#9 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:33 AM

The way I see it YOU and people with like minded beliefs are not doing a very good job of presenting the case for this stuff. Therefore the mainstream media outlets remain unconvinced and will not run with this information. Hower it seems clear that because YOU and people with like minded beliefs fail to convince the appropriate people YOU dream up this whole idea that it is not YOUR fault but is due to the government suppressing it.

The government IS suppressing UFO phenomena, whether I'm doing a poor job at it or not. You can remain naive if you choose. I see you are in ATTACK mode and I'm done with this conversation with you. Light Worker

#10 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:52 PM

And people like you seem addiction to spelling one little word using caps locks. People can believe something different that you ya know.

I think people who dont believe in aliens are very self indulgent people you must be ver self obsessed to think we are on the only inhabitable planet in the whole universe.

I dont know if UFOs are reall, well UFOs are, because UFO does not mean aliens, just something flying in the sky that we cant identify.

Theres either one of two options.

1. Aliens do exist and are activily visiting us and the government are covering it up, and more than likely doing other experiments they dont want us to know about.

2. The UFO phenomenon has been a product of the government to cover up new warcraft tests and also other such experiments.

Either way I dont think the goverment will ever be one hundred percent truthful with us.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 Gosman

Gosman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:51 PM

And people like you seem addiction to spelling one little word using caps locks. People can believe something different that you ya know.

If you took the time to notice it was actually Light Worker who started the whole caps lock thing. Are you saying both Light Worker and myself are addicted to doing this? What exactly is the problem with using Caps lock on some words anyway?

I think people who dont believe in aliens are very self indulgent people you must be ver self obsessed to think we are on the only inhabitable planet in the whole universe.

Whether you think they are self indulgent is irrelevant. What makes you think that I don't believe in aliens anyway? You seem to be making some rather large assumptions here without any facts.

I dont know if UFOs are reall, well UFOs are, because UFO does not mean aliens, just something flying in the sky that we cant identify.

Bravo for stating the obvious :wow:

1. Aliens do exist and are activily visiting us and the government are covering it up, and more than likely doing other experiments they dont want us to know about.

2. The UFO phenomenon has been a product of the government to cover up new warcraft tests and also other such experiments.

Hey guess what? There is at least one further option which is all these alien visititation stories are the result of overactive imaginations and group hysteria. However that wouldn't fit in with your view of the world so I guess you already discounted this ;-)

Either way I dont think the goverment will ever be one hundred percent truthful with us.

'They' never are. You probably think that television set in your lounge is harmless as well. :Spaz:

#12 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:38 PM

While I don't go along with most conspiracy theories, it is quite clear that not everything is being told regarding UFOs either. And for someone to conclude that it is OUR fault for not presenting a strong enough case is a load of BS.

And as for proof of this all I ask is for the disbeliever to file a FOIA request with a government agency for any major UFO case information. And after you get back the reply, note how many blacked out areas, missing documents, and other irregularities you find. Then ask yourself what it is they are covering up?

BTW, in the course of my research I have filed many such requests so I have experienced this type of editting frequently. And also consider you have to pay for these copies as well. So not only are you getting partial documentation, you have to pay for it!

#13 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:07 PM

~Gosman, for someone that just joined this sight you sure do have quite the mouth on you. Are your manners in a place of the unknown as well? Do you not know how to show respect for others?

Back to the topic. I just don't get why the government wants to cover things up??? Why not let us know the truth?? I hate the mere thought of the government communicating with other "beings" out there on *our* behalf.

If you took the time to notice it was actually Light Worker who started the whole caps lock thing. Are you saying both Light Worker and myself are addicted to doing this? What exactly is the problem with using Caps lock on some words anyway?

Whether you think they are self indulgent is irrelevant. What makes you think that I don't believe in aliens anyway? You seem to be making some rather large assumptions here without any facts.

Bravo for stating the obvious :clap:

Hey guess what? There is at least one further option which is all these alien visititation stories are the result of overactive imaginations and group hysteria. However that wouldn't fit in with your view of the world so I guess you already discounted this ;-)

'They' never are. You probably think that television set in your lounge is harmless as well. :whee:

~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#14 Gosman

Gosman

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:13 AM

Why did you bother quoting me Laurie Ann if you didn't reference anything I said in your reply? It is just a waste of space.

As for being disrespectful I don't see how I have been disrepectful to anyone who hasn't shown disrespect to me.

I just don't get why the government wants to cover things up??? Why not let us know the truth?? I hate the mere thought of the government communicating with other "beings" out there on *our* behalf.

Don't you know that the government is actually controlled by Reptillian Aliens and Jewish people. They don't want you to communicate with these beings directly. Sheeesh !

BTW, that is how you should use the quote feature ;-)

#15 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:53 AM

~Listen MOUTH...the computer froze up and as far as I can see the ONLY wasted space around here is you & your comments. DO NOT think you can be disrespectful to me, you're just a mere little person here....so the only thing I can see with you is to just ignore you.....you'll go away soon enough. And no one has shown you any disrespect here...until now that is.

Why did you bother quoting me Laurie Ann if you didn't reference anything I said in your reply? It is just a waste of space.

As for being disrespectful I don't see how I have been disrepectful to anyone who hasn't shown disrespect to me.

I just don't get why the government wants to cover things up??? Why not let us know the truth?? I hate the mere thought of the government communicating with other "beings" out there on *our* behalf.

Don't you know that the government is actually controlled by Reptillian Aliens and Jewish people. They don't want you to communicate with these beings directly. Sheeesh !

BTW, that is how you should use the quote feature ;-)

~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users