Dreams that mean death

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:35 PM

Yeh but i dont mean like dreaming of death means your going to die.

I meant dreams that may signify death.

Leonie,

If I take your meaning correctly, I don't know of any dream scenario's that foretell a coming death.
I've herd of omens of death, for example seeing an owl in the daytime is considered an omen.
Or hearing the screaming of a Banshee is considered another omen.

Is that the sort of thing you are thinking of?

M

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#17 scottysmom

scottysmom

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:47 PM

I dont know about that one but I have a question. My eleven year old son died 01/07. Since then I dream almost every night that I am carrying him around while he's dead or that he's alive but I know he's dying. What could that mean?

#18 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:53 PM

Sorry for your loss that must be the worst thing ever not something I could even begin to imagine. Im no expert on dreams but I hope someone can tell you what it means.

Lots of love Leonie x

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#19 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:07 PM

I dont know about that one but I have a question. My eleven year old son died 01/07. Since then I dream almost every night that I am carrying him around while he's dead or that he's alive but I know he's dying. What could that mean?

Scottysmom,

I am so sorry for your loss. I cant imagine what you must be feeling.

As far as your dreams of your son, I would venture to guess you are still grieving enormously. Perhaps it is your desire to hold your son coming through in your dreams, and your conscious self knowing that it cant be.

I notice you are new here on GV. I would like to extend a warm Welcome. And hope you are able to find some of what you may be looking for here.

M

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#20 pit-bull-spirit

pit-bull-spirit

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:33 PM

my dreams reflect the day, if for a second i think of something it'll be in my dream. i don't find a deep reason to it. i sometimes face my fears in dreams, demons that i have to fight. if i fall, it's because i trip or am pushed, but i get up or keep going. i gave my dog away and he was in my dream because i still miss him. :P

#21 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

That must have been tough for you I love my dog immensly and would be lost without him.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 hoursweeks

hoursweeks

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:27 PM

I have always been told that having a dream about a wedding means that a death of a loved one will occur. And also that having a dream of a funeral means that a loved one will get married. I've never personally experienced either though.
Spread the love.

#23 Gabby

Gabby

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:writing, the occult, paranormal, film, television, past lives, spirituality, anthropology, religious studies, divination, I Ching, Astrology, coincidences, painting, literature

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:00 PM

Yeh but i dont mean like dreaming of death means your going to die.

I meant dreams that may signify death.

Death can signify transformation. such as death of old habits, change of lifestyle. It can also signify a crisis, a rapid change of course that may bring danger.

It can be both a bad omen and a sign of change and progress. Try to look at the deeper symbolism if you dream of death, and how it would apply to your path.

I have gotten the death card more then four times these three weeks in readings, various ones.
And I know that it relates to the fact I will be moving out of my parent's home soon...next year, and it happens when I ask about the move too. It also is the shedding of my old lifestyle for a newer harder one, but there will be rewards, monetary rewards...yet also I will have to learn to overcome things, such as my loneliness. But on the flip side, stay home and it is the devil and stagnancy, nothing will change and things will be a no-win situation. This is a go for it period in my life.

Death has been a good omen to me so far, but also, my father has gotten it related to his job coincidentally he has often gotten almost identical readings to mine...his was death of old habits, and also one where he asked if he would retire and always live in his home. He got the death card and other good cards, he usually never gets reversals. I do. It basically meant that he was going to retire and die in this home.

I don't know if that is good, but I also fear that there will be a crisis when I move, I will be somewhere very far from home and there is going to be some crisis. I don't want it to have to do with my father, and I fear there may be this crisis because we are so close, that if I leave he might encounter some negativity. The death card, also can mean physical death but usually not. The reason I have one worry the death card might mean actual death is his health condition..
"Science without the spirit is humanity without a conscience"Me“An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself.”Charles Dickens Gabzyreach me here: AOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users