Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Disbeliever

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 12 February 2001 - 04:55 PM

The more I look into this stuff, the more I realise that there must be something wrong with people that have had "encounters" and that they're deluding themselves. But, I guess its a good easy way to make a buck as long as there are impressionable, gullable, simple-minded people out there.

• Guests

Posted 21 February 2001 - 09:28 AM

Hey, if U live in CT, go 2 Union Cemetery @ 12:00 am & believe me when I tell U, U will leave a believer. If U need directions, email me & let me no.;)

• Guests

Posted 23 February 2001 - 06:51 AM

You don't have to be simple-minded, gullable and a believer inorder to see or "encounter" something. But I guess it's easy to judge other peoples stability in their beliefs of what they saw or felt; when a disbeliever, as yourself, is arrogant, rude and pig-headed!:o8)

#4 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 23 February 2001 - 07:04 AM

Thank U, Lissy!!!!:-(

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#5 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 02 March 2001 - 12:12 PM

Hey K.A. Holt! Tell me what state U live in & I can give U a list of haunted areas there. If U don't believe after that, then that's fine.;)

Posted Image

#6 AJ

AJ

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 April 2001 - 06:06 PM

It's not hard at all to become a believer. Just, don't go crazy. I mean, we all believe in this stuff here, right? But we don't just say anything is a ghost when it's just as simple to find a logical explaination. .. But it's alway dope to see a dude go crazy like that. And he/she gets proven wrong.

• Guests

Posted 16 August 2001 - 12:14 PM

What is wrong with you Lisa? All that poster did was make a simple statemant of his opinion. In the "Skeptic" section may I add. He wasn't insulting you or anyone personally by having a different opinion...was he?

But you were very immature to respond that way. Are you about the age of 12 or something? Because by jumping on him, you only seemed to confirm your own theory to the effect that: "to someone else without the experience it may seem like others are unstable, etc"

For the record, I've had experiences that I don't expect others to blindly accept without analysis. I don't really care what their conclusion is if it doesn't make any sense to me personally. That is called being secure in one's own perceptions.

But you were just plain rude. If that is the tone of these message boards, have a good time. There won't be any serious people posting here.

#8 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 21 August 2001 - 08:35 AM

Okay U no what Ladera Lady or whatever UR name is? Lisa happens 2 be my sister. So, I'd appreciate if U cut the BAD_WORD. She made a smiple opinion. If U don't like it, it's 2 BAD_WORD bad, but she's entitled 2 it, so if U don't like her statement, live w/ it BC I don't appreciate U talking BAD_WORD!  >:(

Posted Image

#9 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 21 August 2001 - 05:32 PM

there must be something wrong with people that have had "encounters" and that they're deluding themselves. But, I guess its a good easy way to make a buck as long as there are impressionable, gullable, simple-minded people out there.

Now thats a quote from KA HOLT'S post.I assure Im neither impressionable,gullable or simple minded!I take insult to that along with the rest of the ppl here.That was a broad statement to make.KA assumes we are all of those.Yet it seems to me to beable to make a statement like that YOU KA are the one who is closed minded!
Dont make accusations and form opinions and group us altogether.Dont judge us til you walk in our shoes.
I have had more "encounters" then you'd ever wish to have.I am greatful for my "gift".It has been and continues to be a blessing.
It is arrogant,rude,oboxious,insulting,closed minded ppl like you who piss us off.
Yes we all agree you have a right to your opinion and a right to state that opinion HOWEVER you DONT have the right to call names,point fingers or judge us!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

~*Lifes Blessings*~ ~*Cindy*~

#10 care2001

care2001

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 August 2001 - 11:52 PM

:(      I quite agree with you,but I think that KA Holt was probably just posting so that he could read everyones reactions.lol

#11 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 23 August 2001 - 03:43 AM

It doesnt matter now..they posted it.Of course it gets a reaction.As would any statement someone finds insulting.Everyone has a right to voice their opinion, again though that doesnt give anyone the right to insult.You can give and opinion without doing that. >:(

#12 SpiritWulf

SpiritWulf

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 August 2001 - 10:41 AM

I've a reaction that K.A. might not like or expect.  K.A., I've got 2 hand it 2 u.  That was THE funniest thing I've read anywhere in a long time!!!  LMAO!!!  2 think that some1 like myself could b called, and I quote, "impressionable, gullible, simple-minded"!  That's a priceless treasure!  HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!  Buuuuuuuuuuuut, anywho, I just came 2 check the messages.  And found this little gem.  What a hoot!!  Opinions r like a**holes, girls.  Every1's got 1.  And K.A. doesn't sign my check, so that 1's opinion doesn't matter 2 me.  And if he/she did sign those checks, his/her opinion still wouldn't matter.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

#13 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 24 August 2001 - 03:01 PM

i know I know..But they RREALLYYYYYYYY BAD_WORD me off >:i HAD TO SAY SOMETHING OR i would have freggin burts a blood vessle or something.What an A**H***!!!!!!!(

#14 SpiritWulf

SpiritWulf

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 August 2001 - 08:13 AM

I no, hunnie.  It's hard 2 deal w/ someone who can b a pain in the rear end.  But to each their own I say.  Personally I don't let things said get 2 me.  I used 2, but it never got me anywhere.  Just gave me bad energy.  And what I say 2 ppl like K.A. is this.  You're right.  On another plane of reasoning, just not this one.   :-* ;D 8) :(

#15 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 29 August 2001 - 04:46 AM

Sometimes I dont let it bother me.I just blow it off.But other times ..this case in point.I just cant be the bigger person..Just not my style..lol.You are the bigger one this time Spirit:)And yes to each their own opnion and their right to say it.Just no nned to insult,disrespectand just be an a**h*** about it.Grrrrrr..there I go again..lol..See what I mean..GRRRRRRRRRRR >:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users