• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andrewkl

andrewkl

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 09:12 PM

http://www.ghostvill...m#rdvsnynov2000

check the second pciture...is there anyone who can tell me what that is?

Its sigarette smoke...I can make a 1000 pics like that with my camera.

Anyone, please verify your surroundings, your circumstance, anything that might cause undesired effects. This is a sloppy picture, made on the spur of the moment while smoking!!!!

I'm sorry...I believe, wholeheartetly, but there has to be a solid ground for any claim!!!

bright blessings

#2 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 09:26 PM

Its sigarette smoke

Yeah, you'll have that.  
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#3 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 04:38 AM

More times than not, 'ghostly' mist pics resemble *cigarette smoke and vice versa.  People most certainly need to be aware of their surroundings, especially when attaching a 'ghostly' explanation to a picture that they have taken.  In this case, Tracy Quirona (took pic & posted) is the only one that can verify whether or not someone was smoking a cigarette.  
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#4 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 11:57 AM

I agree Bangin, I think if anyone is doing any research a good rule to go by is no smoking ever. That would eliminate any doubt about cig. smoke.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users