4 replies to this topic

#1 kilel- da ghosty hunta

kilel- da ghosty hunta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:too much to list, im afraid

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:50 AM

for this song title game, u have to give a song title that doesnt have any of the same letter as the title before u. toughy huh?
heres a hint: the shorter u make ur title, the better for u, but the better for the other people too :ghost:

first entry: Kryptonite --> 3 doors down

Edited by kilel- da ghosty hunta, 03 June 2008 - 05:51 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImageMissouri Paranormal Society remote junoir member (my location, NY)

#2 kilel- da ghosty hunta

kilel- da ghosty hunta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:16 AM

nother hint: try using titles w/ repeats of letters
Posted ImagePosted ImageMissouri Paranormal Society remote junoir member (my location, NY)

#3 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:32 PM

Hmm, not sure I am following you!?!?!?
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#4 kilel- da ghosty hunta

kilel- da ghosty hunta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:36 PM

ok, first post has name of song in it....
done

after that, uve got to put up a song name that doesnt have any of the same letters as the sonng that came before yours, if a song uses all the vowels or no1 else can put up a name w/o any of the same letters, we start a new round... since no new titles can be oput up

hows that?

#5 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:40 PM

Chug-A-Lug-----> Roger Miller

This is tough

Edited by Atropa belladonna, 25 June 2008 - 07:45 PM.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users