The Enchanted Forest Pasadena California

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dante

Dante

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:45 PM

Alright Alright, Let me introduce myself My name is Dante I am 25 and I am a believer in the paranormal. My first investigation location was at the enchanted forest in pasadena california. My friend and I after work decided to stop by pasadena out from San Diego to see if all the hype of the Enchanted Forest was the real deal, let me tell you this place is for sure creepy and eerie feelings arise as soon as you see those two big gates. Well we investigated the property from about 3:00am till 6am. My Partner and I heard all sorts of strange noises in the brush and forest but those were all debunked on the strength that the place has wildlife and birds all over the place, we traveled up and down the forest and didn't see anything or feel anything unusual, We were on our way back out the forest and noticed another Pathway that was only marked TRAIL: I told my partner let's go this was since we are already here we might as well cover all these trails, We walked down this trail for about 2 minutes then we came to a ravine and when we looked down we both seen a black shadow figure at the base of the canyon, I took my flashlight and flashed the shadow and to my surprise it floated the length of the base and back into the woods, Seriously this was a full body apparition that was just the Dark sillouete of someone, After this encounter I am a definate 100% believer and no joke these things are out there. I am due to go back out and see what's what again with some extra special equipment. Well has anyone else been out to the Enchanted Forest In Pasadena??? If so please let me know what you guys have encountered there....I will be on this Board often so please feel free to write me whenever.

#2 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

Welcome to GhostVillage!

I'm moving your post over to the Haunted Land board, so it will get more exposure.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users