9 replies to this topic

#1 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:22 PM

this happened to me last nite:

Went to sleep around 12am, woke up at about 1am and saw a red figure standing in my closet. couldnt see many details as it was dark, just that is was maybe 4-5 feet tall and had a reddish appearence. now its not that seeing something "super natural" in my room that spooked me cuz i see stuff all the time and have been experiencing things for years(i have made several posts about other experiences on this website). it was my initial reaction to this visitor that has me thinking. upon seeing it, i sat up and growled intensly at it and then reached down for a flash light. Couldnt find the flash light but by that time it had vanished.

when i have had "visitors" before i am usually very calm and just let things happen and see where the situation goes. but for whatever reason i had the intense feeling that this thing didnt belong here. lol i mean growling at it, i still laugh when i think about it. just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about what this could have been? i cant say that i felt any evil or bad vibes from it, just maybe that it was curious but shouldnt be here. also earlier that nite after dinner, my gf said she saw a dark shadow follow me upstairs. dont know if the 2 r connected since we both see shadow figures all the time(they seem to follow me alot). thanks for any input u can add.

#2 kilel- da ghosty hunta

kilel- da ghosty hunta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:too much to list, im afraid

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:19 PM

sounds like uve gotten a spectral admirer (ROTFL, I MADE A FUNNY)

i dont think that the fact that its red means its a demon, if it were a demon, it woulda gone straight for ya.... but if something is red, thats just how it pops up, for christs sake, u get black ghosts, yellow ghosts, white ghosts, green ghosts, blue ghosts, urple ghosts, pink ghosts....prius colored ghosts.....prius ghosts.... and even ORANGE GHOSTS! mmmmm tasty....
but i think that it all depends on htheir aura as a person
red is a more aggressive nature, but good-hearted nonetheless, very proud and tempermental
so next time u see a red ghost, toss it an apple
green a lime
pinks an apricot
orange... do the math
yellow a banana
black, a coke
white, a psp slim... the white one
purple... some grapes
prius colored... sparkles
prius......a muffler....
blue....um....blueberry?
demon, a crucifix
Posted ImagePosted ImageMissouri Paranormal Society remote junoir member (my location, NY)

#3 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:18 AM

sounds like uve gotten a spectral admirer (ROTFL, I MADE A FUNNY)

i dont think that the fact that its red means its a demon, if it were a demon, it woulda gone straight for ya.... but if something is red, thats just how it pops up, for christs sake, u get black ghosts, yellow ghosts, white ghosts, green ghosts, blue ghosts, urple ghosts, pink ghosts....prius colored ghosts.....prius ghosts.... and even ORANGE GHOSTS! mmmmm tasty....
but i think that it all depends on htheir aura as a person
red is a more aggressive nature, but good-hearted nonetheless, very proud and tempermental
so next time u see a red ghost, toss it an apple
green a lime
pinks an apricot
orange... do the math
yellow a banana
black, a coke
white, a psp slim... the white one
purple... some grapes
prius colored... sparkles
prius......a muffler....
blue....um....blueberry?
demon, a crucifix

quit the nonsence lol its not jokeu probley oul freK TOO im not saying its a demon but its no joke

life is too short to be sad live a life of happiness

#4 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:24 AM

hey lsn it might not be a demon but never loook a way from it cuz it might show u something ethierr u have the flash or wateever near u or dont look away look at it i see differrrent thing espasially a lil girl always ans they are the hardest cuz they are the most playful ones so they try to scare u an1d i look at her one until she left she was pointing behinde me and past thrrow me so fast still pointing at an object i looked and on one of my drawings it had wrote to me in blood or red paint "this is death" but the picture was of my friends the next day i found out she had died even if i didnt understand it i called the parents anddddd asked for my friend and i was told she had died from suicide

#5 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:25 AM

hey lsn it might not be a demon but never loook a way from it cuz it might show u something ethierr u have the flash or wateever near u or dont look away look at it i see differrrent thing espasially a lil girl always ans they are the hardest cuz they are the most playful ones so they try to scare u an1d i look at her one until she left she was pointing behinde me and past thrrow me so fast still pointing at an object i looked and on one of my drawings it had wrote to me in blood or red paint "this is death" but the picture was of my friends the next day i found out she had died even if i didnt understand it i called the parents anddddd asked for my friend and i was told she had died from suicide

#6 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:31 AM

listen demons are difcult to get so its rare so i dont think its a demon but i do think it might have been a spirit in another color that might give u a clue wat do u think of red? blood right mayb that wat ever it is good luck

MMF

#7 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:34 PM

did you see it recently???

#8 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 03:09 AM

did you see it recently???

well any other clues?

#9 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:16 PM

havent seen it again

#10 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:51 PM

havent seen it again

did somone die after that experience because as my hole family is doctors i think it may be that u took many drugs as some people get dark birds or crows we somone dies im not sure but i hope that helps or maybe a clue or mayb its a spirit that wanted to contact but got scared

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users