#16 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 July 2004 - 09:17 PM

the exorcitst here. i swear that i have never been so scared in my life. and the fact that it was based on a true story...*shudder* my throat was sore the next morning from screaming so much.

AMEN. Exorcist is based on a true story too!
Posted Image

#17 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:14 AM

exorcist.  scary as hell, because it is based in hell.  I wish I could do a 360 and throw up soup at someone. **SWEET**

#18 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 06:49 PM

The Exorcist!!!

By the way, there is going to be a special on The E Channel this coming Sunday about the Exorcist. I was in the other room when I caught the tail end of the promo clip so I don't know specifics, but I believe it is going to feature strange things that happened during filming and such.

#19 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 24 August 2004 - 01:23 PM

Okay, the graphics are bad, but the best movie I still like today based on a true story is The Amittyville Horror, read the book too!  I know from what the skeptics have said but I still believe it's a true story!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#20 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 25 August 2004 - 11:23 AM

I say mothman prophecies!
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#21 Frogbat

Frogbat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:36 AM

Are we talking most believable or scariest? If it's most believable I'd say Heartland Ghost. Staring Beau Bridges it's based on the investigation that the TV show Sightings did on a haunting.
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.Study hard. Be evil.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users