• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#136 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:Um, Harry Potter if you couldn't guess. And a good ghost story on the side! lol

Posted 22 January 2005 - 08:30 PM

Love Harry Potter. So do my boys. Shippers we are.

:)

YAY!! Who do you ship???? I"m H/G and R/Hr!!! Ginny is my favorite character!! :P
Aura: Crimson . . . the hot sexy beasts of GV!THE BANANA SAY'S, "Don't peel me, I want to live!"Posted ImagePosted Image

#137 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 08:41 PM

LOL! Well, I shouldn't say that my boys are shippers. They're too young to care. But, you've got the right couples picked out I'd say. :)

#138 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:Um, Harry Potter if you couldn't guess. And a good ghost story on the side! lol

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:00 PM

WOO HOO! Then you are my new best friend!! lol :lol:
Aura: Crimson . . . the hot sexy beasts of GV!THE BANANA SAY'S, "Don't peel me, I want to live!"Posted ImagePosted Image

#139 antenna

antenna

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 08:47 AM

What are shippers?
Posted Image BOO!

#140 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:00 PM

What are shippers?

ok, we are entering the world of Fandom Language . . .

ok . . . the word "ship" is short for Relationship . . . it's when you support a certain pairing in the books . . . I think that Harry and Ginny will get together, therefore I'm a H/G Shipper. You could also say that I support the H/G ship.

there are a gazzilion diff. ships . . .I"ll post more about it when I get some more time! :lol:

#141 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:07 PM

Ginevra, I always wondered if your name was from Harry Potter...
I think Harry and Ginny will get together too...I only read the first book to see what the big deal was about, and couldn't wait for the others, I was hooked. I am more interested in them than my daughter is.... :lol:

Amy

#142 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 05:18 PM

:D Cool :)

#143 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:41 PM

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is going to be 672 pages long . . .

Ya'll are gonna think I'm a dork but I wish it was longer!!!! :P

I'll keep the Harry Potter goodness updated for ya'll here . . . :)

#144 WishingStar

WishingStar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:My four children, ghost hunting, religious debate, paganism, movies, and anything Disney.

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:39 AM

I am soooo excited about the new book coming out!!! I've already pre-ordered and paid for it! I read the first four books and tried desperately to get my DH to look at them but he thought they were just for children and wasn't interested...until...we took the kids to see the first movie! Then he was full of questions and just kept going on and on about it so we would take drives in the country and go to the beach in the summers and I read all four books out loud to him and the children. They really enjoyed it. The absolute best was taking a copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and reading it to my family while we stayed in England for awhile. We drove around looking for sites where they had filmed scenes from the movie and bought British copies of all the books. We are bonafide Harry Potter geeks! B)

Debbie a.k.a. "WishingStar"
Debbie a.k.a. ~*~WishingStar~*~

#145 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 07:04 PM

Awww! WishingStar! That is soo cute!!! I've always wanted to go to England . . . *sighs* . . . I would pre-order HBP but I know I'll be at the Wal-Mart at 12 midnight lol . . . I won't want to have to wait for it to arrive by mail heheh . . . When OotP came out I had it read by monday morining . . . it came out Staturday Morning right at 12 midnight . . . LUV LUV LUVLUVLVULUVLUVLUVLUVLUVU Harry Potter!!!

POTTER GEEKS UNITE!! :D

#146 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 31 January 2005 - 07:55 PM

I have to admit that I haven't read any of the books, but I'm dying to. I love to read & I love the Harry Potter movies. :D
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#147 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 11:29 PM

Reasons to LOVE the H/Gness

*'Ginny' and 'Potter' sound so good together

*Harry needs a strong woman, and Ginny has proven she is just that.

*Ginny has loved Harry for so long; it's time she earned his love in return.

*Let's keep the redheaded girl and messy-haired boy tradition going!

*Harry deserves a loving family, and the Weasleys are just that.

*Dan and Bonnie look disturbingly good together.

*Ginny ran after the train, and Harry watched her run.

*Because Ron supports it.

*Because they are the Boy and Girl who lived.

*Because he was impressed by her performance in Quidditch.

*Because she caught the Snitch from under Cho's nose.

*Because she sat on him in PoA

*Because she was his first valentine ever.

*Because he saved his princess from death at the hands of the evil empire and his serpent.

*Because she isn't afraid to tell him to 'Shut up' when he deserves it.

*Because only the 'Boy-who-lived' can handle six over protective brother in law's.

*Chocolate is orgasmic, can we say the same for baked squash and sugar?

*Ginny is the seventh Weasley child, her name starts with the seventh letter of the alphabet and has seven letters, she joins the Quidditch team (which has seven players) and she's in Gryffindor, who's dormitory entrance is on the seventh floor. She also joins the DA, which meets on the seventh floor.

Big coincidence, huh?

*Because anything is possible if you have enough nerve

*Because it was her kindness, not the chocolate, that made him feel better.

*Because Ron and Harry would be brothers .

*Because Hermione Potter eeewwwww.

*Because Harry is the only one crazy enough to marry her knowing that
she's related to Gred and Forge :lol:

*Because Ginny was the first witch that talked to him.

*Because Trewlaney predicted that he was going to have twelve kids, and only a Weasley women can do that!

*Because Hermione's too realistic and Luna's too out of it, Ginny's the perfect middle.

*Because Harry says 'Luck' got him through his trials, and it was our little Ginny who wished him that 'luck'

Thanks to my sisters at Requiem!!!! TLOCKAH 4-EVER

#148 WishingStar

WishingStar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:My four children, ghost hunting, religious debate, paganism, movies, and anything Disney.

Posted 01 February 2005 - 10:15 AM

In any case Hermione just has to end up with Ron!!! I think Harry and Ginny would be a fine match. :)

Debbie a.ka. "WishingStar"
Debbie a.k.a. ~*~WishingStar~*~

#149 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 05:51 PM

Ahhh . . . Yes, R/Hr . . . the good ship!!!

JUMPS UP AND DOWN FOR R/HR!!!!

;) :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:

#150 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 09:04 PM

I WILL NOT STAND BY AND LET THE HP THREAD FAID AWAY!!!!! WE MUST KEEP IT GOING GUYS!! WHAT SAY YOU? WHAT SAY YOU? :weeee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users