• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jmander

jmander

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this system, and what they think of it:

LINK

I'm guessing it's probably not wonderful, but I'm just looking for a cheap (temporary) system at the moment.
Posted Image

#2 jmander

jmander

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

Update: I Googled the online store and found a lot of reviews saying the site is a front for stealing credit card numbers. However, the product can also be found on eBay (at a cheaper price), with the security advantage of PayPal. Any thoughts?
Posted Image

#3 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:02 AM

Thanks for the info on at least the scam. I'd still be interested in hearing if anyone thinks this might work or not.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#4 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:01 PM

One of my members bought this prior to joining my team. The biggest problem, is that they only record at an average rate of about 7-8 fps. To put that into context, a stand alone regular DVR, normally records at approx. 60 fps.

Although I have not seen this myself, it gives a very choppy video, that seems to look just like stop motion photography.

It's definately not worth the money, if you are going to use the video as evidence to present to clients.
The Northern New York Paranormal Research SocietySEEK TRUTH!!!The NNYPRS Discussion ForumSEEK TRUTH!!![url=http://www.blogtalkradio.com/NNYPRS[/url]SEEK TRUTH!!!Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users