Anasuya's Question for a Question Game

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

#46 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:24 PM

Yes

Would you chase a tornado?

#47 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:50 PM

No - though like most Oklahomans, as soon as I hear one is getting near, I go outside to see it rather than being smart & safe and going to the basement.

What sort of storms do you get where you live?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#48 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:45 PM

Intense but short-lived thunderstorms in summer, heavy snows in winter.

Do you ever feel like a friend *should* have offered to do something for you, but you don't dare admit you're hurt because you know they aren't really obligated?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#49 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 12 September 2008 - 09:42 PM

Yes I have a few times but I learned from those early experiences and evolved myself emotionally.

same Q
Posted Image

#50 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:27 AM

no,
have u ever done something rong to a friend but didnt relise it then u relise it and ur friend does not forgive u

life is too short to be sad live a life of happiness

#51 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:24 PM

no

Do you like to listen to enviromental music (ie music with nature sounds woven in)

#52 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:lots more then anything i love ghost hunting wich im going to do this monday whn i get to sweden in the dark forest near our house i heard people were dead there or got lost and never found ... well i also like motorbikes,basketball, im a boy aint i .... i hate girls things i only like eyeliner dats it<br />i also love my pets all my cats...and i also like runescape

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:46 AM

sometimes....

do u like modern music....?

#53 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:06 PM

some but not all.

Do you like New Age music?

#54 Yosei

Yosei

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:34 AM

I like Enya sometimes, but most of it is pretty bland and doesn't really relax me for that reason.

Do you wish there were more art museums and galleries near you?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#55 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:56 AM

Actually no - we have a beautiful art museum a couple miles away and galleries all around. We also have a world class history museum less than a mile away.

What is your favourite way to spend an evening?

Edited by autumnbelle, 17 September 2008 - 09:56 AM.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#56 paranormal_pixie

paranormal_pixie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:15 AM

Lights low, candles burning, a couple bottles of beer, and either good music, a good book or a good friend. :)

If you had to change one occurence in your past, what would it be and why?
(I hope I'm playing this game right.)

You know that place between sleep and awake,the place where you can still remember dreaming?That's where I'll always love you...That's where I'll be waiting.

#57 Haunted_One

Haunted_One

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:04 PM

A stupid choice I made that nearly ended my marriage because it was hurtful and deceitful.

What is your favorite music artist or band?

#58 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:50 PM

I like to go clubbing, so I like the dance stuff...

Have you ever gone for over 2 days and not ate anything except drink water?

#59 my.mind.freak

my.mind.freak

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:35 PM

nope i havent ...

have u ever experience a paranormal activity and were really spooked that u chouldnt sleep alone

#60 Yosei

Yosei

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:47 PM

Not really. I have trouble sleeping at the best of times, but it's usually not from fear and most paranormal activity around me seems to be protective.

Have you ever gone for a walk around your neighborhood with a camera to make note of interesting things you never noticed before?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users