Hello to everyone...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:08 PM

My name is Michelle, I am 34 and live in Washington state. We purchased our home here in 2000. We had a renovation done in 2001. The real activity began in 2002. I had our youngest son in 2001. He had a very hard time sleeping and would sleep with us alot! One night (my first notice) I woke up to him sitting straight up in bed at the foot of our bed playing and laughing. I didn't see anything, but, he was interacting with SOMEONE. This continued for a year or so. When he was able to talk, he explained to me that the man at the end of the bed used to play lion with him. He liked it. He had also asked my son to go to the woods to help find the girl. Which at this time, brings me to tell you of the things that happened with the older son when he was two to three. He never spoke of anyone, but, used to SOMEHOW get all the locks on the door undone and go running toward the woods on the next street over. Now, let me make clear that the top lock on our door sticks, it is sometime difficult to turn it. Somehow a two year old managed to get it undone. Every single day! I would chase him down through our neighborhood, toward the main road. One day he made it, it was very early in the morning, I woke (don't know why, mommy instinct I guess) and he was already over the top of the first hill in our neighborhood, I started yelling. Our neighbors all started coming out chasing him. We are a very small community. He was heading straight for the main highway, and about 5 of us were chasing him. He took a right at the highway, running FAST and a truck saw him and us, and pulled in front of him to block him. The woods were right in front of him. We all finally caught him. I wasn't until a few years ago that I put all these things together. My younger son (7) has never run out. We made it VERY clear to him that he was never to listen to the man telling him to go. He hasn't.
My first big experience was a bouncy ball that I watched go flying across the room and a voice said hello. There was noone in the home except me. Since then I have been woken during the night by someone saying "michelle, wake up, wake up". Saying "hello". My husband and I BOTH saw a buttprint/indentation on my side of the bed. Things are consistently displaced, daily. I have to ask for them back. I have had numerous cold spots in the home. Cold spots that make your hair stand on end. I frequently feel when the spirit(s) come into the room and I am no longer alone. We have had a team come to our home, they did not get any EVP or anything, but they say there is a woman in the kitchen and a girl in our garage.
Now, there are many more, but, I don't want to take up the entire site :blush: I just wanted to give everyone a little background information. Feel free to ask me any questions you like, I will respond. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and don't forget to make someone smile today!!!

#2 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:46 PM

Welcome to GV Michelle. Those are very interesting experiences you and your family are having. Do you have any idea who the "man" could be? Perhaps a relative or are you more inclined to think he is a stranger who is attached to the house? I'm thinking house because otherwise your sons may have referred to him by name; but I don't know for sure.

It doesn't sound like you are frieghtened by this. Are your sons? I'm so happy at least that your younger son minds you and doesn't go running to the woods. You must have been out of your mind with worry when your older son did that. I can't imagine. My daughter is very gifted, I am as well, but not as much as she. She has been talking/communicating with entities since she was an infant. She wasn't scared when she was very young, but as she got older they started to make her feel uncomfortable. I don't know, sometimes I think they present themselves one way to young children and then as they (the kids) get older they present their true selves. She now thinks a lot of the entities she sees, feels and hears are demonic. I don't feel any demonic presences in the house (we've been here 12 years), so I'm not sure if it's her imagination or if I'm just not feelling them. I used a pendulum recently and asked if there were demons in the house and the answer was yes; but I'm new with the pendulum, so again not 100% sure.

Well, again welcome. I am going to read your other posts.

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#3 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:38 PM

Welcome to GV Michelle. Those are very interesting experiences you and your family are having. Do you have any idea who the "man" could be? Perhaps a relative or are you more inclined to think he is a stranger who is attached to the house? I'm thinking house because otherwise your sons may have referred to him by name; but I don't know for sure.

It doesn't sound like you are frieghtened by this. Are your sons? I'm so happy at least that your younger son minds you and doesn't go running to the woods. You must have been out of your mind with worry when your older son did that. I can't imagine. My daughter is very gifted, I am as well, but not as much as she. She has been talking/communicating with entities since she was an infant. She wasn't scared when she was very young, but as she got older they started to make her feel uncomfortable. I don't know, sometimes I think they present themselves one way to young children and then as they (the kids) get older they present their true selves. She now thinks a lot of the entities she sees, feels and hears are demonic. I don't feel any demonic presences in the house (we've been here 12 years), so I'm not sure if it's her imagination or if I'm just not feelling them. I used a pendulum recently and asked if there were demons in the house and the answer was yes; but I'm new with the pendulum, so again not 100% sure.

Well, again welcome. I am going to read your other posts.

Kira

Thanks for sharing that with me Kira! I appreciate it. My older son doesn't even remember doing any of these things when he was younger (mind you he does remember other things) and my youngest remembers and is very frightened. He had night terrors for years. About 2 years...we moved him from the room it was occuring in. Hasn't happened since. But, he is still frightened. Understandably. As a parent, it was very difficult to watch and not know what to do. I am not frightened, for the most part, of the spirits. Sometimes, the voice wakes me, and it is a little unsettling....but, it doesn't appear to be a negative spirit. The man (who I did not recognize) is gone, as far as I can tell. I haven't felt or seen him in over two years (I think, timeline wise). I have just purchased an EMF detector so I can do a little more in depth stuff. I would really like to find a group to join so that I can hone these 'skills'. I am extremely interested and am having a blast reading everyones information. Thanks for welcoming me - have a super day!

Edited by meesha, 03 July 2008 - 02:42 PM.

#4 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:27 PM

GV is awesome and addicting! You'll get to know people really well here and they become a second family. I've gotten so much support here and also had lots of very interesting discussions. Everyday I learn something new from someone here.

It's really a helpless feeling when your kids are terrified of the spirits and you feel you can't do anything. I'm sure you can find a group in your area. There's a list under Directory (I think) where you can find groups in your area. Remember that reputable groups do not charge, if you want someone to come do an investigation in your home; though it seems that you already know you've got entities there. You could also try getting a tape recorder to see if you can pick up any EVPs. Have you tried meditating to get an idea of why the spirit of the woman and the little girl are in your home? Do you think they are intelligent or residual? Someone there is intelligent since you hear them.

Good luck and I'm really glad you are enjoying the boards.

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#5 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:52 PM

Welcome to the forums Meesha! Thanks for sharing your experiences. You've had some interesting ones for sure. I noticed you mentioned a renovation before some of the activities. That's a pretty common thing. Seems like changing things in a home can stir up activity. I'm glad your son was safe. I hope to see you around the forums!

#6 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:19 AM

Welcome to Ghostvillage.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#7 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:35 AM

Welcome to GV
I hope you like it here and stay, you sound like a very happy person, and we sure do need more people like that here :clap:
Thatīs a very interesting story, thanks for sharing it with us....

Make yourself at home!!

Flor
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#8 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 04 July 2008 - 12:40 PM

Posted Image
meesha

I hope you find it as comfortable here as I have, People here are great.
Thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading more of your posts.

M

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#9 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:05 PM

Welcome to GV
I hope you like it here and stay, you sound like a very happy person, and we sure do need more people like that here :)
Thatīs a very interesting story, thanks for sharing it with us....

Make yourself at home!!

Flor

Well, thanks, I think I am a pretty happy person :weeee: I love people, that is one of the reasons I am going into the nursing field...hopefully...such a course. Anyway - Thanks to everyone for being so kind and supportive. It is nice to get to chat with people who are similar to me in some way. Hard always being the odd man out...ya' know? You guys seem like great people too and I can't wait to get to share more and get to hear some of your stories! Thanks again and have a wonderful 4th everyone!

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:12 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users