a Demon bent two candles Telekinetically @ my old job

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Master Aehlex

Master Aehlex

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:59 PM

Ok here is one more story. This also happened while I was working at the psychic eye in Venice. One Sunday we had a staff meeting. As a rule I try not to work on Sundays although there was a time that I would work in the Annex every Sunday. The Annex was the used part of the bookstore. This particular Sunday I was not working, only attending the staff meeting. The meeting ended shortly b4 the store opened at 11am. A few minutes later I went to open the door and then I was going to leave. As soon as I got to the door I saw a man outside whom I had seen a couple times b4. I had not had any encounters with him other than looks but I did suspect that in him was a demon whom I had met b4. This entity would body hop from schizophrenic to schizophrenic. He would always come into the store and do the same exact thing in different bodies. He would come in look at me with the same facial expressions on each different face. Walk over to this book with Jesus on the cover. Then it would look at the book, look at me and then look at itself in the mirror, over and over again. I began to recognize its energy very quickly regardless of the fact that it would appear in different form. Right away I told Strider, who was at the time working with me at the psychic eye, to watch him and that he was a shape shifter. He/it is not a shape shifter but I needed to explain fast and I knew that Stridee would know what I meant. Actually I said, "Strider, there's this guy walkin around outside. As soon as I open this door I know he's comin in here. He's a shape shifter and he likes to BAD_WORD with me. So watch him cause I'm leavin'. Normally I didn't watch the customers too closely because many who stole from “the eye” would bring the items back apologetically so I figured that was between them and karma. But something told me to follow this guy. He walked into the Annex where no one else was, picked up something while mumbling and then placed it into his pocket. I was standing in the doorway watching. I told him that I'd have to ask him to take that out of his pocket and then I'd have to ask him to leave. He tried to pretend that he didn't know what I was talkin about then finally took a card out of his pocket placed it on the table and started yelling at me, "Jesus was a murderer!" I handed him off to Strider and the so called shape shifter started yelling at Strider, "I am Ezekiel!"

I walked over to the table to see what he had tried to steal. It was a Jesus prayer card. Weird for a guy who didn't like Jesus. Why he was yellin at me about Jesus I don't know. OK, I do know but I'm not tellin. All I know is that there were 3 candles on the table against the wall of saints (a wall full of plaques of Saints and many of Jesus). One white candle in the middle of the table and two red candles one on both sides of the white candle. The white candle's holder was about two or three inches taller than the two red candle’s holders. Also the candlestick holders which the red candles were in were brand new. To make a long story short, the guy was standing in front of the candles b4 I threw him out of the store. When I went back I found the prayer card and also the two red candles bent like boomerangs. I had closed the Annex the night b4 and had looked at the details on the new holders b4 leaving and locking up. I took the candles around to see what everyone would say. Most thought that they had melted. Finally Strider chimed in and said, "look people if it's not hot enough during the day to melt candles how could it be hot enough at night when the sun's not out?" I said, "Thank you!" As I was putting them back to try and get a few customer reactions, the assistant manager came over and said excitedly,” you didn't tell me they came from here. I was just checking these candle stick holders out this morning because they are new. Those candles were not like that an hour ago." Then I said, "I know! I was in here this morning and last night. The only other entity in this room today was that creepy demon. I know that he bent these candles telekinetically."

I took the candles into the manager's office while she was outside smoking. She was also my best friend so I could get away with swiping her keys when she wasn't lookin. Knowing that no one else would go into her office, I figured that would be a great place to stash the candles. I was a bit nervous about taking them home. I snuck into the office when no one was lookin. Climbed up the 8 ft bookcase and put the candles on top of a dust pile. No one had been up there in years if ever. No one saw me go in or out yet three days later when I went back for the candles they were gone. I questioned everyone and NO ONE knew what had happened to those candles. I must say I totally believe them all. The candles simply vanished or I should say were taken by something but not by anyone.

LuLu.com/Aehlex

#2 parislestrange75

parislestrange75

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:20 PM

Ok here is one more story. This also happened while I was working at the psychic eye in Venice. One Sunday we had a staff meeting. As a rule I try not to work on Sundays although there was a time that I would work in the Annex every Sunday. The Annex was the used part of the bookstore. This particular Sunday I was not working, only attending the staff meeting. The meeting ended shortly b4 the store opened at 11am. A few minutes later I went to open the door and then I was going to leave. As soon as I got to the door I saw a man outside whom I had seen a couple times b4. I had not had any encounters with him other than looks but I did suspect that in him was a demon whom I had met b4. This entity would body hop from schizophrenic to schizophrenic. He would always come into the store and do the same exact thing in different bodies. He would come in look at me with the same facial expressions on each different face. Walk over to this book with Jesus on the cover. Then it would look at the book, look at me and then look at itself in the mirror, over and over again. I began to recognize its energy very quickly regardless of the fact that it would appear in different form. Right away I told Strider, who was at the time working with me at the psychic eye, to watch him and that he was a shape shifter. He/it is not a shape shifter but I needed to explain fast and I knew that Stridee would know what I meant. Actually I said, "Strider, there's this guy walkin around outside. As soon as I open this door I know he's comin in here. He's a shape shifter and he likes to BAD_WORD with me. So watch him cause I'm leavin'. Normally I didn't watch the customers too closely because many who stole from “the eye” would bring the items back apologetically so I figured that was between them and karma. But something told me to follow this guy. He walked into the Annex where no one else was, picked up something while mumbling and then placed it into his pocket. I was standing in the doorway watching. I told him that I'd have to ask him to take that out of his pocket and then I'd have to ask him to leave. He tried to pretend that he didn't know what I was talkin about then finally took a card out of his pocket placed it on the table and started yelling at me, "Jesus was a murderer!" I handed him off to Strider and the so called shape shifter started yelling at Strider, "I am Ezekiel!"

I walked over to the table to see what he had tried to steal. It was a Jesus prayer card. Weird for a guy who didn't like Jesus. Why he was yellin at me about Jesus I don't know. OK, I do know but I'm not tellin. All I know is that there were 3 candles on the table against the wall of saints (a wall full of plaques of Saints and many of Jesus). One white candle in the middle of the table and two red candles one on both sides of the white candle. The white candle's holder was about two or three inches taller than the two red candle’s holders. Also the candlestick holders which the red candles were in were brand new. To make a long story short, the guy was standing in front of the candles b4 I threw him out of the store. When I went back I found the prayer card and also the two red candles bent like boomerangs. I had closed the Annex the night b4 and had looked at the details on the new holders b4 leaving and locking up. I took the candles around to see what everyone would say. Most thought that they had melted. Finally Strider chimed in and said, "look people if it's not hot enough during the day to melt candles how could it be hot enough at night when the sun's not out?" I said, "Thank you!" As I was putting them back to try and get a few customer reactions, the assistant manager came over and said excitedly,” you didn't tell me they came from here. I was just checking these candle stick holders out this morning because they are new. Those candles were not like that an hour ago." Then I said, "I know! I was in here this morning and last night. The only other entity in this room today was that creepy demon. I know that he bent these candles telekinetically."

I took the candles into the manager's office while she was outside smoking. She was also my best friend so I could get away with swiping her keys when she wasn't lookin. Knowing that no one else would go into her office, I figured that would be a great place to stash the candles. I was a bit nervous about taking them home. I snuck into the office when no one was lookin. Climbed up the 8 ft bookcase and put the candles on top of a dust pile. No one had been up there in years if ever. No one saw me go in or out yet three days later when I went back for the candles they were gone. I questioned everyone and NO ONE knew what had happened to those candles. I must say I totally believe them all. The candles simply vanished or I should say were taken by something but not by anyone.

LuLu.com/Aehlex

I don't know how to help you but reading this gave me the chills, creeped me out. Has it ben back since the candle thing?

#3 meesha

meesha

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I love good movies, books, cooking and entertaining and playing in any way with my two boys. I love to scrapbook. I love volunteering at my childrens school. It is alot of fun to work with the kids.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:23 PM

That is a really interesting story. Kind of creepy if you ask me. Thanks for sharing it though.

#4 Master Aehlex

Master Aehlex

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:45 AM

yeah I guess I should be more freaked out by it but I just found it to be somewhat entertaining & perplexing...obviously there is something out there watching out for me..I feel it big time! :wow: no he never returned..funny thing is that they are afraid of me and I can see it..even the ones silly enough to make feeble attempts to harm me are nervous about it LOL

#5 AndyCT

AndyCT

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Reading (Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy)<br />Spending time with friends and family<br />Computers<br />TV

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:50 AM

strange, shame about the candles, it would of been interesting to see them
"Evil Unchecked Grows, Evil Tolerated Poisons The Whole System" - Jawaharlal Nehru"Through Avarice, Evil Smiles; Through Insanity, It Sings" - Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users