Haunted Farm House in Fond du Lac on County trunk K

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bmxmommy

bmxmommy

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:42 PM

Farm house on county trunk K in Fond du Lac WI.
Anyone know anything about this white farm house. Cause all the teenager around town always talk about going into this house late at night and real scary things happening and everyones cell phones go dead right away. Story that I heard is a family lived there and the husband / dad killed the whole family and then his self.
Anyone know anything about this house let me hear from you Please
My son seems to think he needs to go into this house.

#2 Magistik

Magistik

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:32 PM

Anyone know anything about this white farm house. Cause all the teenager around town always talk about going into this house late at night and real scary things happening and everyones cell phones go dead right away. Story that I heard is a family lived there and the husband / dad killed the whole family and then his self.

Yes.......I live in Fond du Lac....DO NOT SET FOOT ON THIS PROPERTY!!!!!!...There are sensors on every door and window...The second any motion is detected it trips an alarm and cameras.....We actually started a paranormal research society here in fondy if your interested......In regards to the house on CK...We are in the process of find the owners thru county resources to possibly get permission for research on this property.....I believe if this house is gaurded this much........Something happened there.....Let me know if your interested in possibly joining our team.....Were always interested in finding new members or people to talk with about these things.........We are also in the works of getting access too the following| Galloway house-Slave quarters,Octagon house,Whitch road,JFK Prep school(St Nazianz) and we are also investigating a few roads in WI as well. Contact me at thymagistik@yahoo.com

#3 squirrelgardens

squirrelgardens

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Amtrak to spooky destinations.

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:40 AM

Posted this link on another post. Very interesting posts about the white farm house and security.

http://chadlewis.pro...amp;thread=1087
Mother of three fur babies. Lover of all wildlife.

#4 wildwolves23

wildwolves23

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

Yes.......I live in Fond du Lac....DO NOT SET FOOT ON THIS PROPERTY!!!!!!...There are sensors on every door and window...The second any motion is detected it trips an alarm and cameras.....We actually started a paranormal research society here in fondy if your interested......In regards to the house on CK...We are in the process of find the owners thru county resources to possibly get permission for research on this property.....I believe if this house is gaurded this much........Something happened there.....Let me know if your interested in possibly joining our team.....Were always interested in finding new members or people to talk with about these things.........We are also in the works of getting access too the following| Galloway house-Slave quarters,Octagon house,Whitch road,JFK Prep school(St Nazianz) and we are also investigating a few roads in WI as well. Contact me at thymagistik@yahoo.com

I also live in fond du lac and have done ghost hunting with friends along time ago. The white house has a story of not a family but a bunch of nuns living there and the story goes that one nun got pregnant and couldnt expect that so she killed herself and the baby. and i heard stories from old friends that had been in there and there is a bible on a table there and according to them it started bleeding. there are silent motion detectors on everything and anyone that goes there gets trespassing fines. and i have been to witches road with friends and have had experiences. And at st. nazianz, you also need permission cause everything is locked up with deadbolts. been there along time ago with friends. so you would also need permission for that place.

#5 taylord

taylord

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

i lived in oshkosh but went to school in fondy. i got a $250 fine for that house lol. ive herd these stories and actually found who the owner was called him and talked to his wife. she claims nothing happened there but i dnt know if i believe her. we took a book from that house like three years ago of poems, inside the book was an old picture and all these words were underlined like creepy words. also i have this pic

Posted Image

you can see a little girl in a white dress in the window. creepy.
also we have herd screaming coming from the house at night. footsteps following us. i have a ton of video footage from there but its all at home and im deployed to washington state right now. o and theres another house on the property in back, its like caved in and theres a lazyboy in it.

#6 bettyvanburen

bettyvanburen

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:08 AM

i was wondering where is the house on K,i want to drive by and look at it. also is the house on whitches road the same house? i would like to know where is whitches rd.

thank you.
betty

#7 bettyvanburen

bettyvanburen

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:06 AM

#8 abc123

abc123

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:14 AM

im pretty sure the nun/baby story go with the seminary in fdl, not the house on k. most people think its the amityville horror type story where this guy went all crazy and killed his family then himself. i went there maybe a year ago and didnt go inside the house but went very near, and we did not get in trouble. i have heard of plenty of people getting tickets, though. i've also heard that homeless people squat there. i guess the barn to the left side of the house is just as haunted, but ive never been inside there, either.

#9 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:42 PM

Posted this link on another post. Very interesting posts about the white farm house and security.

http://chadlewis.pro...amp;thread=1087

Holy FRAG, I got some ominous vibes off those pictures! :Spaz: The ones from the '30s/40's, I got the image of a black figure rushing at me.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users