Finding Haunted Places in Texas

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KaraDianne

KaraDianne

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:54 AM

I'm new at searching for the paranormal, and i need to know where to find haunted places near Palestine, Texas. You're help will be greatly appricate.

P.S. Personal experiences are better than just websites, so if you have a personal experience, please post. =] Thank you!

#2 anthonycashmere

anthonycashmere

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:31 AM

I'm new at searching for the paranormal, and i need to know where to find haunted places near Palestine, Texas. You're help will be greatly appricate.

P.S. Personal experiences are better than just websites, so if you have a personal experience, please post. =] Thank you!

Hello!! I don't know about any hauntings occurring in Palestine Tx. But I do know from personal experiences that Bragg Road in East Texas is one of the scariest places in Texas !!!

Anthony

#3 Frogbat

Frogbat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:51 PM

The Palestine Courthouse is supposedly haunted by the ghost of a baby that was dropped by its mother and died. The cries of the baby have been reported along with the sound of footsteps.
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.Study hard. Be evil.Posted Image

#4 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:22 PM

Howdy! Goshen cemetery in Henderson county is supposedly haunted too. It is in the town of Eustace off of highway 175. If you are interested in visiting it I can get the exact county road that it is on for you. I know that I WILL NOT go out there at night because of the way I feel when I visit it during the day. I've been out there a number of times over a 10 year period & never feel any better about going there. I normally find cemeteries very peaceful & beautiful places, there is nothing peaceful or beautiful about this cemetery. Feel free to contact me if you would like more precise directions. Good luck on your search, I will go through what I have here & see if I have anymore that are not coming to mind.
It's just Becca Posted Image

#5 Kingloser

Kingloser

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:39 AM

Howdy! Goshen cemetery in Henderson county is supposedly haunted too. It is in the town of Eustace off of highway 175. If you are interested in visiting it I can get the exact county road that it is on for you. I know that I WILL NOT go out there at night because of the way I feel when I visit it during the day. I've been out there a number of times over a 10 year period & never feel any better about going there. I normally find cemeteries very peaceful & beautiful places, there is nothing peaceful or beautiful about this cemetery. Feel free to contact me if you would like more precise directions. Good luck on your search, I will go through what I have here & see if I have anymore that are not coming to mind.

I have been out to Goshen Cemetery and found nothing spooky at all. It is a ghost town and the cemetery is all that is left.

College Mound has an old cemetery as well it should show up if you google the name. If your willing to travel don't overlook Galveston which is probably the most ignored haunted city in the country.

#6 KristinaMarie

KristinaMarie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies, spending time with my friends, meeting new people, "ghost hunting", and just having fun!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

GOSHEN IS REALLY HAUNTED! ive been out there at night... not by myself, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!
-Living on the edge

#7 janeishere

janeishere

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:37 AM

not to burst anyone's bubble i believe in ghost yes....but i lived not even a mile from Goshen cemetery in high school and a couple of friends and i spent almost every night there and never once seen anything or felt anything there.....we have a friend buried there and if you find the cement bench that is to the far right of the cemetery the tree next to it has glow in the dark paint on it we use to scare people with we spent a lot time trying to pick up the tombstones that people have knocked over...yes i have been scared there but only by friends we searched for something haunted there every day for two years straight and never seen anything

but it does have a lot of history so i would never say not to go it really has some beautiful land

hope i didn't offend anyone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users