Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Need info on Quad-City and area hauntings (IL & IA)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 minda.epitaphsmag

minda.epitaphsmag

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:37 PM

Hi! I live in Moline, IL, and am researching true ghost stories for the Quad Cities and surrounding areas. I'm hitting dead ends, so to speak. I have found the basic ones online but really need some help.

Here are the Quad Cities and surrounding area cities/town:

Illinois - Moline, Rock Island, Milan, East Moline, Silvis, Port Byron, etc.

Iowa - Davenport, Bettendorf, Eldridge, LeClaire, Blue Grass, etc.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! You can post the info her or e-mail me at minda.epitaphsmag@gmail.com.

Thanks and happy haunting!
Minda
www.TheCemeteryClub.com

#2 jody9138

jody9138

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:58 PM

hi i lived in a haunted house on 34th st in rock island. i was young, just 3 when we moved, but to this day my parents swear on everything holy about the really creepy things that happened there. u can contact me at tallskinny72@aim.com for details

Hi! I live in Moline, IL, and am researching true ghost stories for the Quad Cities and surrounding areas. I'm hitting dead ends, so to speak. I have found the basic ones online but really need some help.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! You can post the info her or e-mail me at minda.epitaphsmag@gmail.com.

Minda
www.TheCemeteryClub.com

#3 StegerPS

StegerPS

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:28 PM

hi i lived in a haunted house on 34th st in rock island. i was young, just 3 when we moved, but to this day my parents swear on everything holy about the really creepy things that happened there. u can contact me at tallskinny72@aim.com for details

Hey Jody, my name is Roger, I have a Group and we recently went to investigated the Manteno Hospital, if you want to investigated, and your are seriuos about it contact me, so we can arrenge it but do so only if you are serious and follow protocol.
thanks
SPS
--Roger--

Minda
www.TheCemeteryClub.com

#4 jody9138

jody9138

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:32 PM

Hey Jody, my name is Roger, I have a Group and we recently went to investigated the Manteno Hospital, if you want to investigated, and your are seriuos about it contact me, so we can arrenge it but do so only if you are serious and follow protocol.
thanks
SPS
--Roger--

Hi, not sure what you want, as I havent lived there in 33 years, just telling you all of a place that my totally normal family swears strange things happened, which is why they sold the house. i accidentally deleted an email so if that was you, try again and we can talk.

Minda
www.TheCemeteryClub.com

#5 PleaseSpellCorrectly

PleaseSpellCorrectly

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:05 PM

To the OP:
I lived in Geneseo, IL for about 3 years. I'm familiar with Moline.
I've read online about a house in Kewanne. It has been deemed "The Amityville House". I've tried to research beyond the link I found for it..but no luck.
Here is the link: http://www.angelfire...sofillinois.htm

I spent some time in East Moline. A friend on mine had a band that played at this abandoned house called "The Mansion". I never got a good feeling from that area..and it wasn't because of cheap beer.

Let me know if you find anything

#6 Aesalon

Aesalon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:34 PM

I wish I could offer some help, but I'm on the wrong side of Iowa
I don't remember who they are offhand, but I know there are at least 3 paranormal teams that work out of the Quad Cities area, if those guys can't point you to the local hotspots then there probably isn't anything there to be found.

-Stephen G.

Co-founder of Fly By Night Paranormal Investigations.

Based in Omaha, NE with a chapter in Dallas /Ft. Worth, TX. FBN is primarily a paranormal research team with a focus on classical 'haunting phenomena.' 

Please visit our website at www.fbnparanormal.net or find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook...NightParanormal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users