• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:43 PM

Im just wondering were you have seen the pictures ive looked all over the internet and cant find any other than that one.

This thing has been developing over the last few hours, it seems more and more likely it is a hoax. Much of it seems centered around a website that deals with tabloid type stories.

www.gawkers.com

Make of it what you will......
CaveRat......
Visit my website

#17 tanked00

tanked00

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:35 PM

i really don't think this is something people should be freaked out about. there are still animals on land that we have not yet identified. there's still debate about the existance of the sasquatch. the ocean is so much bigger, and there are depths that we still cannot study. there are surely creatures out there that we still have not discovered. and who says that, as humans, it's our right to know everything?

#18 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:46 AM

I'm guessing either de shelled turtle or a prank, perhaps a pigs body with alterations done to the head, or the scull of another animal attached.

The scull looking like it is nothing but bone and the body still being fleshy has me leaning toward prank. If it were something that "washed up", the body should have been as beaten up as the head.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#19 andrealynn2208

andrealynn2208

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:22 PM

this isnt anything you need to fear.

i actually sat in on a lecture of loren coleman's he is a cryptozoologist. he is the one who gave this thing its name. he said when they did testing blood, skin ect. it came back that it is a racoon. you can google him and find his web site if you wish im sure its in there sum where.

#20 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:13 PM

Thanks for the update Andrea :)

A racoon, who would of thunk it?
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#21 apachedove

apachedove

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:27 PM

Thanks for the update Andrea :)

A racoon, who would of thunk it?

I thought also it was a turtle without the shell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users