Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Weather and Activity??

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Increase or no...

Increase in activity or None...

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Light Worker

Light Worker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I am a psychic medium and find all facets of the supernatural world fascinating. I have obtained a few good evp's in my day and been a paranormal investigator mostly from the standpoint of a Medium's point of view. I am currently exploring Paganism as I am considering changing my religion.<br /> I like to oil pant landscapes, sew, and have a passion for cooking, which I do frequently. I have three, grown, awesome children who all live around me.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:02 PM

Dodi What I have found(I am a paranormal investigator) is that SPACE WEATHER affects ghostly activity. When I was part of a different Paranormal team we would always make a report and in it we would look up the SPACE WEATHER and write it down as well as the earth weather. We generally found that when there are particularly large solar storms and very active geomagnetic conditions in space the activity increased with spirits and ghosts! Of course another factor was full moon time...when there was definitely an increase in spirit activity... Light Worker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users