Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Leonies "would you ever..." or "what would you do if..."game.

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#16 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

I can't imagine doing that by choice. I think it's kind of admirable, but at the same time think people who do that must have some deep pain inside them to be willing to do that.

Would you ever dare ask someone you really admire for an opinion of your creative work?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#17 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:45 PM

Yes I would, I think Id be too nosey not to find out. Id only show them my best though Whirly Dude

Would you ever eat bush tucker food (eg those big witchety grubs, or that vomit cheese plant, orrrr a kangaroos male parts.....)?

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:02 PM

If the price was right!! LOL!!

What would you do if you had a choice of either eating cotton candy or brussell sprouts your whole entire life?
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#19 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:14 PM

Id be dead in a week....

What would you do if a giant moth flew into your room right now?

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#20 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:59 PM

~I'd catch it very carefully & let it outside.

What would you do if someone you haven't heard from in a long time called you?
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#21 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:27 PM

Make monkey noises into the phone and then hang up on them.

Would you ever run naked through a public place?

#22 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:25 PM

Yooookkkkkk........tthis is where I plead the 5th. or plead FOR a 5th, which ever comes first :clap: ;) <that answer your question?>

Would you ever have an armadillo for a pet?

#23 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:00 PM

There aren't many animals I wouldn't take in if the opportunity presented itself at the right time, but I heard from someone who did have one that they are pretty boring and not very bright---just sleep alot.

Would you ever do wildlife rescue?
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#24 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:44 PM

:pretty boring, not very bright and sleep a lot.........thanks! I'll tuck that bit of information away to use the next time MH starts talking about getting one as a pet:

yes I have and will again.

Would you ever hitchhike across the country?

#25 Kat Sparrow

Kat Sparrow

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:54 AM

Call me crazy but yes I would!

Would you ever go skinny dipping in a public place?

-Kat
Posted ImageAll a person really needs to survive is a sense of Humor, a little faith, and A BIG ROLL OF DUCT TAPE!

#26 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:28 PM

NOOO WAY wouldnt even skinny dip in a private place lol!!!

Erm would you ever live in a tree??

#27 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:30 PM

Yeah I think I would

Would you ever live on a houseboat?

#28 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

Dunno does it cost less than a normal house lol... My mum and dad wanna do that...

What would you do if you were on a boat in the middle of the ocean, it began to sank but all the life boat and those floaty ring thinies had been stolen :O

#29 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:16 PM

uhmmmm........start swimming while singing "Nearer My God To Thee"?

would you ever live in a cave?

#30 Free Bird

Free Bird

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:31 AM

Only if the bats were house broken!

What would you do if you were starving, out of food, and had to choose between eating a skunk or a rattle snake?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users